Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) invites application for the recruitment of Senior Medical Officer with MD / DNB educational background
Company name : Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC)
Posts : Senior Medical Officer
Qualification : MD/DNB
Salary : Rs. 63,376/- per month
No of Post : 02
Location : Bhopal
Last date to apply : 16.10.2014
Details of Post :
Senior Medical Officer:
- No of post : 02
- Qualification : Qualification: MD/DNB (Medicine)
- Registration: Candidate must have/or applied for Additional Registration for PG Degree with MCI/ State Medical Councils. In case selected by BMHRC, they should register themselves with M.P. Medical Council.
- Consolidated Monthly Consultancy Fee : Rs. 63,376/- per month.
- Age Limit : 62 years relaxable up to 64 years in case of meritorious candidates. The upper age limit shall be determined as on 16th October 2014 .
- Job Requirement :- Duties of Sr. Medical Officer at Mini Units of BMHRC, Bhopal
- Place of Duty :- The place of duty will be at Mini Units of BMHRC, Bhopal located at the above address.
- Tenure:- The individual will be initially engaged for a period of one year but the period of engagement may be curtailed or extended at the discretion of the competent authority.
- The Competent Authority reserve the right to make any amendment, cancellation and changes in this advertisement in whole or in part without assigning any reason.
- The candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement before applying for the posts.
- Vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of interview by the orders of the competent authority. The vacancies indicated as above are provisional and includes anticipated vacancies. This is subject to change without any notice.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regards to Educational Qualification and Experience will be the closing date of application i.e. 16th October 2014.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply much before the closing date and should not wait till the last date.
- In case the last date of receipt of application is declared holiday, the last date for receipt of the application will be considered as next working day.
- Incomplete applications in any respect will not be considered. All previous applications received in this hospital are treated as cancelled and only application in response to this advertisement on prescribed pro forma attached herewith will be considered.
- Applications received late, unsigned and or without fee will not be entertained. The Hospital will not be responsible for late receipt of application due to postal delay.
- It is not obligatory on the part of the Hospital to call for interview every candidate who possess the essential qualifications. The competent authority reserves the right to shortlist candidates on the basis of higher qualification/ years of experience in the subject. The decision of the Director, BMHRC will be final in this regard.
- The interview call letters, if short listed, shall be sent by speed/ registered post. However, the Hospital shall not be responsible for any postal delay/lapse,whatsoever.
How to apply:
Application Form (hard copy only) should be accompanied by copies of necessary documents (duly attested by a Gazetted Officer) and should be submitted in person or by post to the office of the Director, BMHRC, Bhopal on above mentioned address latest by 16th October 2014 along with non refundable Demand Draft of Rs.500/- for General & OBC Candidates and Rs.300/- for SC/ST candidates, drawn in favour of “Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre” and payable at Bhopal, purchased after the date of advertisement
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 16.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BMHRC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016