Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Senior Residents for MBBS/ PG degree holders on November 15, 2014
Company name : Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC)
Posts : Senior Residents
Qualification : MBBS/ PG degree
Salary : Rs.15600-39100/- p.m.
No of Post : 13
Location : Bhopal
Last date to apply : 27.12.2014
Walk in date : 16.01.2015
Details of Post :
Applications on prescribed forms are invited from the Indian Citizens for the following posts
Name of the Post : Senior Residents
- No of Post : 13
- Eligibility Criteria : MBBS with Postgraduate Degree (approved by MCI) in the concerned specialty. Note:- Candidates with Diploma, will only be considered if P.G. Degree candidates are not available. Registration :Candidate must have/or applied for Additional Registration for PG Degree/ PG Diploma with MCI/ M.P. State Medical Council.
- Pay Scale : PB-3 (15600-39100) + GP of Rs.6600 + 25% NPA + other admissible allowances
- Upper Age : 33 yrs. ( Relaxable upto 5 years for SC/ST & 3 years for OBC candidates (not belonging to creamy layer) in accordance with the instructions issued by the Department of Personnel and Training from time to time in this regard). The Upper age limit shall be determined as on i.e. 27.12.2014. Incase of non receipt of sufficient applications for the post of SR in any department in such cases age limit will be relaxed for 5 years for all categories.
- Tenure : The tenure of Senior Resident is for Three Years including any service rendered as Senior Resident earlier on adhoc/ regular basis in any Govt. of India / State Government hospital. The appointment will be initially for a period of one year, which could be extended for a period of three years on an annual basis subject to the satisfactory work & conduct report from the concerned HOD.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS :
- The Competent Authority reserve the right to make any amendment, cancellation and changes in this advertisement in whole or in part without assigning any reason.
- The candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement before applying for the posts.
- Vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of interview by the orders of the competent authority. The vacancies indicated as above are provisional and includes anticipated vacancies. This is subject to change without any notice.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regards to Educational Qualification, Age and Experience will be the closing date of application i.e. 27.12.2014.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply much before the closing date and should not wait till the last date.
- In case the last date of receipt of application is declared holiday, the last date for receipt of the application will be considered as next working day.
- Incomplete applications in any respect will not be considered. All previous applications received in this hospital are treated as canceled and only application in response to this advertisement on prescribed pro forma attached herewith will be considered.
- Applications received late, unsigned and or without fee will not be entertained. The Hospital will not be responsible for late receipt of application due to postal delay.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection / recruitment will lead to disqualification.
- Candidates serving in Govt./ Autonomous bodies should apply Through Proper Channel.
- The candidates, who are employed should submit a ‘No Objection’ certificate from their employer at the time of interview. In case, they do not furnish the same for some reasons or other, their candidature will straight away be rejected.
- Other service conditions will be applicable as per service condition prescribed from time to time by the ICMR/ Govt. of India.
- No correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained.
- The appointment to the said post will be subject to physical fitness from the competent medical board for which he will be sent to designated medical authority by the Institution before joining the post.
- OBC Certificate for the purpose of age relaxation will mean “PERSONS OF OBC CATEGORY NOT BELONGING TO CREAMY LAYER” as defined in DOPT’s OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt (SCT) dated 8.9.1993 & modified vide O.M.No.36033/3/2004-Estt(Res) dated 9.3.2004 and 14.10.2008 and subsequently revised vide O.M.No.36035/1/2013-Estt.(Res.) dated 27.5.2013. The closing date for receipt of application will be treated as the date of reckoning for OBC status of the candidate and also for assuming that the candidate does not fall in the Creamy Layer on the reckoning date. The candidate should furnish the relevant OBC certificate in the format prescribed for Govt. Job and furnish declaration. OBC candidate must, therefore, furnish valid and updated OBC certificate which should specifically include the clause regarding “Exclusion from Creamy Layer” in order to get age relaxation.
How to apply :
Application Form (hard copy only ) should be accompanied by copies of necessary documents (duly self attested) and should be submitted in person or by post to the office of the Director, BMHRC, Bhopal on above mentioned address latest by 27.12.2014. along with non refundable Demand Draft of Rs.500/- for General & OBC Candidates and Rs.300/- for SC/ST candidates, drawn in favour of “Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre” and payable at Bhopal, purchased after the date of advertisement.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 27.12.2014
Walk in date : 16.01.2015
Venue : office of the Director, BMHRC, Bhopal
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BMHRC|