Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Supervisor Blood Transfusion through recruitment notification – Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. 26/2014. Candidates who have completed 10th/ +2 Class/ Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Supervisor Blood Transfusion. Walk in Interview will be held on 12/01/2015 at 10:30 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, /Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc /can be found below.
|Company Name||Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC)|
|Vacancy Name||Supervisor Blood Transfusion|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ 12TH/ Diploma/ Any Bachelors Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 27,945/- p.m|
|Walk in date for this job||12/01/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||BHOPAL MEMORIAL HOSPITAL AND RESEARCH CENTRE Raisen Bypass Road, Karond, Bhopal – 462 038 (A 350 Bed Super- pecialty Hospital Under Department of Indian Council of Medical Research(ICMR), Department of Health Research (MoH&FW), Govt. of India)|
Detail of Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC)Supervisor Blood Transfusion Recruitment:
Bhopal Memorial Hospital Proposes to fill up the posts of Supervisor-Blood Transfusion, purely on contract basis for a period of Three months. Applications are invited for the above vacancies on the terms and conditions as given below:-
- Essential Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree in Science or equivalent in concerned discipline from a recognized University with three years working experience in a reputed Medical Institution. OR Matriculate / 10+2 with Science and DMLT / Diploma or equivalent in concerned discipline from AICTE recognized Institution or any Statutory Board with five years experience in relevant discipline in medical institutions.
- Upper age limit : Maximum age should not be more than 62 years. The Upper Age Limit shall be determined as on closing date i.e. 05.01.2015
- Remuneration : On Consolidated pay of Rs. 27,945/-. The contractual appointee will not be entitled to any allowances, financial benefits or concessions as admissible to Govt. employees. Income Tax will be deducted at source on monthly basis.
- No TA/DA is admissible for the interview.
- The appointee will not be granted any claim or right for regular appointment to any post.
- The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the institution and shall not accept any other appointment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
Application Form (hard copy only ) should be accompanied by copies of necessary documents (duly self attested) and should be submitted in person or by post to the office of the Director, BMHRC, Bhopal on above mentioned address latest by 05.01.2015, along with non refundable Demand Draft of Rs.500/- for General & OBC candidates and Rs.300/- for SC/ST candidates, drawn in favour of “Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre” and payable at Bhopal, purchased after the date of advertisement.
- The Competent Authority reserve the right to make any amendment, cancellation and changes in this advertisement in whole or in part without assigning any reason.
- The candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement before applying for the posts.
- Vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of interview by the orders of the competent authority. The vacancies indicated as above are provisional and includes anticipated vacancies. This is subject to change without any notice.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regards to Educational Qualification and Experience will be the closing date of application i.e. 05.01.2015.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply much before the closing date and should not wait till the last date.
- In case the last date of receipt of application is declared holiday, the last date for receipt of the application will be considered as next working day.
- Incomplete applications in any respect will not be considered. All previous applications received in this hospital are treated as cancelled and only application in response to this advertisement on prescribed pro forma attached herewith will be considered.
- Applications received late, unsigned and or without fee will not be entertained. The Hospital will not be responsible for late receipt of application due to postal delay.
- It is not obligatory on the part of the Hospital to call for interview every candidate who possess the essential qualifications. The competent authority reserves the right to shortlist candidates on the basis of higher qualification/years of experience in the subject. The decision of the Director, BMHRC will be final in this regard.(x) Any canvassing by or on behalf of candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection / recruitment will lead to disqualification.
- No correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained. (xii) The appointment to the said post will be subject to physical fitness from the competent medical board for which he will be sent to designated medical authority by the Institution before joining the post.
Selection Procedure for Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) – Supervisor Blood Transfusion Post:
- Written Test on 18/12/2014.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Supervisor Blood Transfusion vacancy in Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC):
Application Form (hard copy only ) should be accompanied by copies of necessary documents (duly attested by a Gazetted Officer) and should be submitted in person or by post to the office of the Director, BMHRC, Bhopal on above mentioned address latest by 05.01.2015, along with non refundable Demand Draft of Rs.500/- for General & OBC candidates and Rs.300/- for SC/ST candidates, drawn in favour of “Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre” and payable at Bhopal, purchased after the date of advertisement.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job :12/01/2015
CMOH Office Suri Old Out Door Campus Near Zilla School Ground
Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. 26/2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BMHRC|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Medical jobs|