Bhubaneswar Development Authority (BDA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer through recruitment notification – Bhubaneswar Development Authority (BDA) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO._19115__/BDA OE-IV-13/15. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bhubaneswar Development Authority (BDA).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Engineer Job on or before 5/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bhubaneswar Development Authority (BDA)
Vacancy Name : Junior Engineer
Educational Qualification : Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 11 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : BHUBANESWAR
Last Date to Apply for this job : 5/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : BHUBANESWAR DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY AKASH SHOVA BUILDING, SACHIVALAYA MARG, BHUBANESWAR – 751001
Detail of Bhubaneswar Development Authority (BDA) Junior Engineer Recruitment:
Applications are invited in the prescribed format from the eligible candidates for contractual appointment to the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) in BDA, Bhubaneswar having Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification from the Institution recognized by the Odisha Council of Technical Education & Vocational Training.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||11||(i) In order to be eligible for appointment on contractual basis to the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) candidates must be Diploma holders in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification from any Institution recognized by the Odisha Council of Technical Education & Vocational Training. (ii) He/she must not be below 21 years and above the age of 32 years on the 1st day of July, 2015. Provided that the upper age limit in respect of reserved categories of candidates shall be relaxed in accordance with the provisions of the Act & rules, orders or instructions, for the time being in force of the respective categories. (iii) Passed Middle School examination with Odiya as a language subject or passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odiya as medium of examination in non-language subject, or passed in Odiya as language subject in the final examination of Class-VII or above from School or Educational Institution recognized by the Govt. of Odisha or the Central Government, or passed a test in Odiya in Middle English School Standard conducted by the School and Mass Education Department/ Board of Secondary Education, Odisha. (iv) A candidate if married must not have more than one spouse living. Provided that BDA may if so satisfied that, there are special reasons for doing so, exempt any person from operation of this Rule. (vi) He/she bears a good moral character and (v) He/she must be of good mental condition and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the discharge of his duties in the service.||Rs.9300-34800 GP-Rs.4200/-||21 years & above 32 years|
Selection Procedure for Bhubaneswar Development Authority (BDA) – Junior Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 5/8/2015.
- Selection of candidate will be made through open advertisement.
- There shall be a Selection Committee as may be decided for the appointment of Junior Engineer (Civil).
- Selection shall be based on career evaluation and objective typewritten test. a) Weightage on career evaluation 50% (fifty per cent) and objective type written test 50% (fifty per cent) b) The career evaluation shall be made in the following manner (i) High School Certificate: 20% (twenty per cent) (ii) Certificate of Diploma/Degree in Engineering: 30% (Thirty per cent)
- There shall not be any viva voce test.
- The selection committee shall prepare a list of selected candidates arranged in order of merit equal to the number of advertised vacancy on the basis of the marks secured in career evaluation and the written test taken together.
- Explanation: The committee shall prepare a common merit list taking into account all categories along with separate merit list category wise
How to apply for Junior Engineer Vacancy in Bhubaneswar Development Authority (BDA) :
- The application in prescribed format (Annexure-A) along with two recent passport size photographs duly signed in full on the front side, proof of residence, self certified copies of educational qualifications with mark sheets of H.S.C. Examination and above, Character Certificate from a Gazetted Officer and copies of work experience must be sent by Registered Post/ Speed Post/ Courier so as to reach the Secretary, BDA, Bhubaneswar, Akash Shova Building, Sachivalaya Marg, Bhubaneswar-751001 on or before 05.08.2015.
- Any application received beyond the stipulated date, incomplete in any respect or in violation of any condition is liable for rejection.
- The particulars indicating the required qualifications, terms and conditions, application form, last date of submission of application etc. can be down loaded from the website of Bhubaneswar Development Authority http://bdabbsr.in.
The last date of submission of application is 05.08.2015 Application duly filled in, in all respects shall reach Secretary, BDA by 4.00 P.M. hand delivery and e-mail is not allowed. The written test examination will be held on 23.08.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 5/8/2015
Bhubaneswar Development Authority (BDA) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO._19115__/BDA OE-IV-13/15.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017