Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya (BCKV) (IISc) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya (BCKV) (IISc) Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed Ph.d/M.sc/B.Sc/B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya (BCKV) .
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Assistant Professor & More Vacancies on or before 01/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name:Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya (BCKV)
Vacancy Name:Assistant Professor & More Vacancies
Total No of Vacancy:114 Post
Job Location:West Bengal
Last Date to Apply for this job:01/06/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy:Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya (BCKV), West Bengal
Detail of Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya (BCKV) Assistant Professor & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Applications in prescribed proforma are invited from Indian citizen for the regular and temporary & co-terminus Teaching/Research Posts to carry forward the reservation of A) Assistant Professor and B) Associate Professor C) Professor and D) Director of Extension Education (Single Post Cadre Officer Post) E) Special Officer Development (Single Post Cadre Officer Post) F) Security Officer (Single Post Cadre Officer Post) G) Law Assistant (Single Post Cadre Non-Teaching Post).
- Pay Band: Posts at C and D: R s. 37400-67000/-+ GP Rs.10, 000/– Posts at B: R s . 37400-67000/-+ AGP Rs. 9000/– Posts at A, E & F– Rs. 15600-39100/-+AGP Rs.6000/- Post a G: Rs. 9000-28,300/- + G.P. Rs. 4,600/-
- Age as on 01.01.15: Professor – 55 – years or below. Associate Professor – 45 years or below (relaxable by 5 years for SC & ST and 3 years f o r O BC ). Assistant P r o f e s s o r – 40 years for general, 43 years for OBC and 45 years for SC/ST
- Qualifications for Assistant Prof essor EQ: A 1 st or high 2 nd Class Master’s Degree in the relevant subject/Discipline or equivalent degree of a foreign University (4 semester duration) following a good. B.Sc.(Ag).Hons. Degree/B.Sc.(Hort.) Hons. Degree/B. Tech. in Agriculture Engineering as applicable
- Qualifying in the NET Examination. The requirement of NET for Assistant Professor will be waived off for the discipline(s) in which ‘NET’ is/are not conducted by the appropriate organization. Candidates having only Ph.D. Degree in lieu of NET in the relevant subject are also eligible. General relaxation in age is admissible in case of in service candidates in any Govt. establishment / Govt. aided Universities / Research Institutions etc. for the period equivalent to the length of service in the aforesaid organization (s). DQ : A doctorate degree in the relevant subject or published research work of an equally high standard
- Qualifications for Associate Professor E.Q.A 1 st or high 2 nd Class Master’s Degree in the relevant subject or equivalent degree of a foreign Universit y (4 semester duration) following a good B.Sc. (Ag) Hons/B.Sc.(Hort)Hons. /B.Tech in Agril. Engineering (4 year duration course) or /B.Sc. (Ag.)Hons. with H o r t i c u l t u r e as an elective subject as applicable (candidates having B.Sc.(Ag.) Hons. with Horticulture as an elective subject are eligible for posts of Horticulture Discipline).
- Consistently good academic record with a doctorate degree in the relevant subject.At least 8 years’ exp. of teaching and/or research and/or extension education in the rank of Assistant Professor or equivalent position in an institute of repute. DQ – Evidence of being actively engaged in research or extension of innovative teaching method or production of teaching materials.
- Qualifications for Professor E.Q.:A 1st or high 2nd Class Master’s Degree in the relevant subject or equivalent degree of a foreign University following a good Bachelors’ Degree (4- year duration) in the relevant subject, ii) Consistently good academic record with a doctorate degree in the relevant subject or allied discipline iii) Ten years’ exp. of teaching and/or research and/or extension education in the relevant field of specialisation of which at least 3 years must be in the rank of Associate Professor or equivalent position in identical pay scale ; iv) Distinguished record of research of high standard as evidenced by research publications in the relevant area.
- DQ : i) Preference will be given to candidate(s) having experience of successfully guiding research at the doctoral level ; ii) Adequate experience to provide leadership in the subject or discipline preferably in Agril. University or Institute or Organisations of repute
- Qualifications for Director of Extension Education (D): E.Q. i) A consistently good academic record with 1 st or high 2nd Class Master’s Degree (B+) in Agril. Science or any of the allied subjects; ii) A Doctorate Degree in the relevant subject ; iii) 10 years’ experience in planning of extension education activities in the broad field of agriculture, organizing projects involving demonstration or approved agricultural practices, training of field personnel and coordinating and supervising the activities of field extension works with well developed leadership, ability and understanding of the problems of the farmers ; iv) At least 5 years’ experience as Chief of an organization/head of the department of an institution where extension programme forms a major activity. Preference will be given to candidates having Doctorate Degree in extension education; v) Age below 55 years as on 1.1.2015.
- DQ: Experience of teaching at the Post Graduate level Note i) : Essential qualifications may be relaxed in case of otherwise exceptionally candidates
- Qualification for Special Officer Development ( E) : EQ – (i) Uniformly good academic record with a B+ Master’s Degree or its equivalent; (ii) At least 5 years experience in a supervisory capacity in University or Research Institute or a Government / Quasi-Govt. Organisation; (iii) Age not below 30 years as on 01.01.2015 which is relaxable in case of exceptionally qualified candidates.
- DQ : (i) A degree in Business Management or Law or Statistics or Planning; (ii) Knowledge in computer operation.
- Note : Qualification of Master’s may be relaxed in the case of candidates possession uniformly good academic records with at least 5 years experience as Superintendent or in any equivalent posts in a University. In that case, the performance records of such candidates for 5 years will also be examined
- Essential Qualifications for Security Officer (F) i) Should have a University degree in any discipline; ii) At least 10 years’ experience involving supervision, control, planning & management of Watch & Ward personnel not less than 500 personnel in a Govt. or Semi Govt. Organization; iii) Should have sufficient knowledge about security job of a large establishment and full conversant with Arms Act of West Bengal iv) Age not below 30 years as on 1.1.2015 and relaxable in case of exceptionally qualified and experienced candidates.
- Essential Qualifications for Law Assistant (G) A Law Graduate form recognized University/Institution with at least 50% marks in the Law Examination D.Q. Training of at least one year under a practising Advocate of Calcutta High Court or Self Practice in any Law Court of West Bengal Age: 35 years or less as on 01.01.2015
Selection Procedure for Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya (BCKV) – Assistant Professor & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Assistant Professor & More Vacancies Vacancy in Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya (BCKV):
- Number of vacancies may be increased and if so, the said vacancies will be filled up from the panel maintaining reservation category.
- No assurance can whatsoever be given regarding continuation of the appointment, if made, beyond the period for which the Project/post has been sanctioned by the appropriate funding authority or absorption in any permanent or temporary post in the Viswavidyalaya. Final selection and appointment shall depend on the concurrence of the Funding Agency.
- Candidate should apply in prescribed form obtainable from the Office of the Registrar (Recruitment Section) on submission of Rs. 1000 (one thousand) for General / OBC and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST] for posts at A to F and Rs.500/- (Five hundred) for post at G. in cash.
- The Application Form may also be down loaded from the University Websitewww.bckv.edu.in and the duly filled in Application with Annexure should be submitted to the Registrar along with Bank Draft of equivalent amount in favour of ‘BCKV’ drawn at State Bank of India, Kalyani Branch (IFS Code-SBIN0001082). Issue of application form – From- 06.05.2015 /- Receipt of completed application – 01.06.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/06/2015
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017