Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya (BCKV) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Vice-Chancellor through recruitment notification – Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya (BCKV) Recruitment 2015 – Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya (BCKV)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Vice-Chancellor on or before 21/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya (BCKV)
Vacancy Name :Vice-Chancellor
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs – 75,000/- Pm
Job Location : Bhubaneswar
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 21/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya (BCKV), Bhubaneswar , Odisha – 751 003
Detail Of Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya (BCKV) Vice-Chancellor Recruitment:
- In exercise of the powers conferred under clause (a) of sub-section (2) of section 20 of the West Bengal Krishi Viswavidyalaya Laws (Amendment) Act, 2014, the Governor of West Bengal has constituted a Search Committee for recommending a panel of suitable candidates for appointment as Vice-Chancellor of Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya.
- The Vice-Chancellor shall be appointed from persons of highest level of competence, integrity, morals and institutional commitment. The person should be a distinguished academician with a minimum of ten years of experience in a University system of which at least 5 years shall be as professor, or ten years of experience in a reputed research organization or academic administrative organization of which at least 5 years shall be
in an equivalent position of professor.
- The Vice-Chancellor shall hold the office for a term of 4 (four) years or till he attains the age of sixty-five years whichever is earlier. The post carries the basic pay of Rs. 75,000/- (Fixed) with Special Allowance of Rs. 5000/- per month and other allowances as per rules of the Govt. of West Bengal.
Selection Procedure For Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya (BCKV) – Vice-Chancellor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Vice-Chancellor Vacancy in Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya (BCKV):
- The Search Committee invites applications/nominations from the eminent academicians who fulfil the above mentioned qualifications and experience. The application/ nomination along with detailed resume should preferably be sent in soft copy to [email protected] If the nomination/application is submitted in hard copy, it should be sent to the Chairman, Search Committee, C/o. Vice-Chancellor, OUAT, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751 003, latest by October 21, 2015.
- Present and former Vice-Chancellors of State and Central Universities, Heads of academic and research institutions and eminent scholars are also invited to send nominations of eligible persons to the above mentioned address.
- The application/nomination received after the last date will not be entertained
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/10/2015