Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya (BCKV) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Officer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya (BCKV) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. RECT/6/15. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, B.Sc, Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya (BCKV).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Technical Officer & More Vacancies Job on or before 28/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya (BCKV)
Vacancy Name : Technical Officer & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, B.sc, Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 12 Post
Salary : Rs. 9,000-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : NADIA
Last Date to Apply for this job : 28/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : BIDHAN CHANDRA KRISHI VISWAVIDYALAYA P.O. KRISHI VISWAVIDYALAYA, MOHANPUR DIST. – NADIA, W. B., PIN : 741 252
Detail of Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya (BCKV) Technical Officer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited from amongst the Indian citizens for filling up of the following regular/ temporary & Co-terminus posts of Officer /non-teaching posts with the prescribed qualification and scale of pay as mentioned below:
- Name of the Post
- DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF EXTENSION EDUCATION – 2 POSTS [UR-01,SC-01]
- SENIOR ECONOMIST – 1 POST (UR)
- TECHNICAL OFFICER -2 POSTS(UR-01, SC-01)
- ASSISTANT REGISTRAR- 03 POSTS (UR-02, SC-01)
- ASSISTANT COMPTROLLER-03 POSTS (UR-02, SC-01)
- METEOROLOGICAL OBSERVER-POST 01 (SC)
- Scale of Pay:
- A & B : Rs.15600-39100/- with AGP Rs.8000/- (PB – 3)
- C to E : Rs.15600-39100/- with AGP Rs.6000/- (PB – 3)
- D : Rs. 9000-28300/- with G.P. Rs.4400/- PB-3 (NT) + Usual allowances as admissible under the rules of the University for all the posts
- Qualifications Senior Economist: EQ (a) Uniformly good academic record with a B+ Masters’ Degree in Economics / Agril. Economics or its equivalent following a good honours degree in the relevant subject; (b) At least 7 years experience in a responsible academic / research / extension / administrative position in a University / Research Institute or a College; (c) Age : Not less than 35 years which is relaxable in case of exceptionally qualified candidates. (d) Age not less than 35 years (as on 01.01.2015 which is relaxable in case of exceptionally qualified candidates D.Q. A doctorate degree or published papers of high standard or experience of at least 10 years in a fairly senior position in an academic institute like a College / University / Research Organisation
- Qualifications Technical Officer: EQ – a) A 1 st or high 2nd class Master’s Degree in Agricultural Meteorology with knowledge in Computer Application (b) Maximum age limit 40 years (UR) and 45 years (SC) (as on 01.01.2015) . D.Q. Knowledge of Bengali up to H.S.standard.
- Qualification Assistant Registrar : EQ – (i) Uniformly good academic record with a B+ Master’s Degree or its equivalent; (ii) At least 5 years experience in a supervisory capacity in University or Research Institute or a Government / Quasi-Govt. Organisation; (iii) Age not below 30 years as on 01.01.2015 which is relaxable in case of exceptionally qualified candidates. DQ : (i) A degree in Business Management or Law or Statistics or Planning; (ii) Knowledge in computer operation. Note : Qualification of Master’s may be relaxed in the case of candidates having uniform good academic records with at least 5 years experience as Superintendent or in any equivalent posts in a University. In that case, the performance records of such candidates for 5 years will also be examined.
- Qualifications for Assistant Comptroller E.Q. i) Hons. Graduate in Commerce with good academic record, ii) Three years working experience in supervision, control, planning and management of accounts & audit, preparation of budget in Govt./Quasi Govt./University or commercial establishment, iii) Age not below 30 years as on 01.01.2015. relaxable in case of exceptionally qualified and experienced candidates. D.Q. Proficiency in machine accounting and preparation of accounts independently through computer using any Accounting Software. Note : Provided that in case of the employees of the University who are otherwise found suitable, the prescribed academic qualifications may be waived or relaxed on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
- Qualification for Meteorological Observer: A Degree in Physical Science//B.Sc.(Ag.) recognized by the University. Maximum Age limit 42 years as on 01.01.2015 Note – 1) Essential qualifications pertaining to administrative experience required for the post may be waived or reduced on the recommendation of the Selection Committee if otherwise found suitable. The Application shall have to be down loaded from Website- www.bckv.edu.in and the duly filled in application with all annexure should be submitted to the Registrar along with Bank Draft of Rs. 1000/- (one thousandfor UR candidates) / 250/- (two hundred and fifty for SC candidates for posts at A to E and Rs.250/- for posts at F in favour of BCKV drawn at SBI, Kalyani Branch (SBIN0001082).
Selection Procedure for Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya (BCKV) – Technical Officer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Technical Officer & More Vacancies Vacancy in Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya (BCKV) :
: Closing date of application – 28.09.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/9/2015
Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya (BCKV) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. RECT/6/15.
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016