Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya (BCKV) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant/Associate Professor with Master’s Degree/B.Sc/B.Tech/Ph.D. holders
Company name : Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya (BCKV)
Posts : Assistant/Associate Professor
Qualification : Master’s Degree/B.Sc/B.Tech/Ph.D.
Salary : Rs. 15600-67000/- P.M.
No of Post : 42
Location : Nadia
Last date to apply : 25.09.2014
Details of Post :
Applications in prescribed forms are invited from Indian Citizens for regular and temporary & co terminus Teaching/Research posts in different aegis of the Viswavidyalaya including the College of
Agriculture at Burdwan Sadar (Extended Campus of the Viswavidyalaya) to carry forward the reservation of a) Assistant Professor and b) Associate Professor in various disciplines as follows:
- Pay Band:
- Associate Professor – Rs. 37400/–67000/- + AGP Rs. 9000/-
- Assistant Professor – Rs. 15600/- -39100/- + AGP Rs. 6000/-
- Age as on 01.01.2014 :
- Associate Professor- 45 years or below ( relaxable by 5 yrs for SC & ST and 3 yrs for OBC).
- Assistant Professor- 35 years or below ( relaxable by 5 yrs for SC & ST and 3 yrs for OBC).
- Qualification for Assistant Professor:
- EQ- a) A first or high second class Master’s Degree in the relevant Subject/Discipline or equivalent degree of a foreign University (4 semester duration) following a good B.Sc. (Ag.) Hons. Degree/B.Sc. (Hort) Hons. Degree/B.Tech. in Agril. Eng. as applicable b) Qualifying in the NET Examination. The requirement of NET for Assistant Professor will be waived off for the discipline(s) in which ‘NET is/are not conducted by the appropriate organization. Candidates having only Ph.D. Degree in lieu of NET in the relevant subject are also eligible. General relaxation in age is admissible in case of in-service candidates in any Govt. establishment/Govt. aided Universities/Research Institutions etc. for the period equivalent to the length of service in the aforesaid organization(s).
- DQ- A doctorate degree in the relevant subject published research work of an equally high standard.
- Qualification for Associate Professor:
- EQ- a) A first or high second class Master’s Degree in the relevant Subject/Discipline or equivalent degree of a foreign University (4 semester duration) following a good B.Sc. (Ag.) Hons. Degree/B.Sc. (Hort) Hons. Degree/B.Tech. in Agril. Eng.(four year duration course) or B.Sc.(Ag.)Hons with Horticulture as an elective subject as applicable (candidates having B.Sc. (Ag)Hons with Horticulture as an elective subject are eligible for post of Horticulture discipline). b) Consistently good academic record with a doctorate degree in the relevant subject. c) At least 8 years experience of teaching and / or research and / or extension education in the rank of Assistant Professor or equivalent position in an Institute or repute.
- DQ: – Evidence of being actively engaged in research or extension or innovative teaching method or production of teaching materials.
The Viswavidyalaya reserves the right not to fill up by advertised posts. Number of vacancies may be increased and if so the said vacancies will be filled up from the panel maintaining reservation category.
No assurance can whatsoever be given regarding continuation of appointment, if made, beyond the period for which the project / post has been sanctioned by the appropriate funding authority or absorption in any permanent or temporary posts in the Viswavidyalaya. Final selection of appointment shall depend on the concurrence of the Funding Agency. No TA shall be admissible if called for interview.
Application Fee :
Candida date should apply in prescribed form obtainable from the Office of the Registrar (Recruitment Section) on submission of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One thousand) for General / OBC category and Rs. 250/- ( Rupees Two hundred fifty ) for SC / ST category in cash.
How to apply :
The application form may also be downloaded from the Viswavidyalaya website (www.bckv.edu.in) and the duly filled in application with annexure if any should be submitted to the Registrar along with Bank Draft (SBI) of equivalent amount drawn in favour of BCKV payable at State Bank of India, Kalyani Branch, IFS Code No.SBIN0001082.
- Issue of Application form: 04/09/2014 to 25/09/2014
- Last date of receipt of completed application 25/09/2014
- No application received after due date shall be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 25.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BCKV||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|