Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya (BCKV) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya (BCKV) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. RECT/1/15. Candidates who have completed Master’s Degree/ M.Sc/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya (BCKV)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director & More Vacancies Job on or before 29.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya (BCKV)|
|Vacancy Name||Director & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree/ M.Sc/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||06 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||29.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||BIDHAN CHANDRA KRISHI VISWAVIDYALAYA P.O. KRISHI VISWAVIDYALAYA, MOHANPUR DIST. – NADIA, W. B., PIN : 741 252|
Detail of Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya (BCKV) – Director & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications in prescribed forms are invited from amongst the Indian citizen for filling up of the following posts of Officer (single cadre post) with the prescribed qualification and scale of pay as mentioned below:
- REGISTRAR – 1 POST
- DIRECTOR OF EXTENSION EDUCATION – 1 POST
- DIRECTOR OF FARMS – 1 POST
- DIRECTOR OF RESEARCH – 1 POST
- DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF RESEARCH – 1 POST
- SPECIAL OFFICER (DEVELOPMENT) – 1 POST
- Scale of Pay : A to D : Rs.37400 – 67000/- with AGP Rs.10,000/- (PB-4) E : Rs.15600-39100/- with AGP Rs.8000/- (PB – 3) F : Rs. 15600-39100/- with AGP Rs.6000/- (PB-3) + Usual allowances as admissible under the rules of the University for all the posts.
- Qualifications (for A) : E.Q. (i) Uniformly good record with at least a B+ Master’s Degree or its equivalent; (ii) At least 10 years’ administrative experience in academic institutions like University or in an Institute of higher learning of which 5 (five) years must be in high level administration in a University or in an Institute of Post Graduate Studies; iii) Age not less than 40 years as on 01.01.15, relaxable, in case of exceptionally qualified candidates. DQ: A Doctorate Degree or published research work of merit or high level administrative experience in a Govt. or quasi Govt. organization or a good background in administration and management in senior position. Provided that in absence of suitable candidates having requisite administrative experience if the candidate has been either a Professor/Reader/Principal for at least two years, the essential qualification pertaining to administrative experience for the post may be relaxed and for candidates having requisite administrative experience the essential qualifications may be relaxed on the recommendation of the Selection Committee but the selected candidate must have at least the academic qualifications for teachers of colleges.
- Qualifications (for B) : E.Q. i) A consistently good academic record with 1st or high 2nd Class Master’s Degree (B+) in Agril. Science or any of the allied subjects; ii) A Doctorate Degree in the relevant subject ; iii) 10 years’ experience in planning of extension education activities in the broad field of agriculture, organizing projects involving demonstration or approved agricultural practices, training of field personnel and coordinating and supervising the activities of field extension works with well developed leadership, ability and understanding of the problems of the farmers ; iv) At least 5 years’ experience as Chief of an organization/head of the department of an institution where extension programme forms a major activity. Preference will be given 2 to candidates having Doctorate Degree in extension education ; v) Age below 55 years as on 1.1.2015. DQ : Experience of teaching at the Post Graduate level Note i) : Essential qualifications may be relaxed in case of otherwise exceptionally candidates Note ii): Candidates who applied earlier in response to advertisement No. Rect/13 need not apply afresh. They may, however, send their enhanced qualifications, if any, for consideration.
- Qualifications (for C) :EQ – i) Uniformly good academic career with at least a B+ Master’s Degree in Agronomy or any branch of Agril. Science or recognized equivalent qualification followed by Hons. Degree ; ii) At least 10 years’ experience in the management of farms in senior administrative position, iii) Knowledge of agricultural condition in the country preferably in the state of West Bengal ; iv) Age below 55 years as on 1.1.2015. DQ – i) A Doctorate Degree or publications of merit in allied subject ; ii) Proven capacity of leadership in organization or management of large size state or university farms. Note – Essential qualifications pertaining to administrative experience required for the post may be waived or reduced on the recommendation of the Selection Committee if otherwise found suitable.
- Qualification (for D) : EQ : (i) Consistently good academic record with 1st or high 2nd class Master’s Degree (B+) or recognised equivalent qualification ; (ii) Doctorate Degree in Agricultural Sciences or any of the sciences basic to Agriculture ; (iii) 10 years experience of research in any branch of agriculture as evidenced by publications in standard journals; (iv) evidence of ability to plan, organise, guide and administer research activities; (v) At least 5 years experiences as Chief of any Research Organisations / Head of a Department in any Institute (National or State or at the University Level) where research forms a major activity; (vi) Age not below 55 years as on 01.01.2015. DQ – (i) Experience of teaching at the Post-Graduate level ; (ii) Extension work in Agriculture or allied Sciences. Note i) Candidates who applied earlier in response to advertisement No. Rect/1/13 need not apply afresh. They may, however, send their enhanced qualifications, if any, for consideration.
- Qualification (for E) : EQ – (i) Consistently good academic record with a B+ Master’s Degree in Agriculture or recognised equivalent qualifications; (ii) At least 7 years experience in the field of Research in high position in any branch of Agriculture or allied sciences; (iii) Evidence of ability to plan, organise, guide and administer research activities; (iv) Age not less than 35 years as on 01.01.2015 which is relaxable in case of exceptionally good qualified candidates. DQ : (i) A doctorate degree or published research work of equivalent merit; (ii) Experience in teach in P.G.Level.
- Qualification (for F) : EQ – (i) Uniformly good academic record with a B+ Master’s Degree or its equivalent; (ii) At least 5 years experience in a supervisory capacity in University or Research Institute or a Government / Quasi-Govt. Organisation; (iii) Age not below 30 years as on 01.01.2015 which is relaxable in case of exceptionally qualified candidates. DQ : (i) A degree in Business Management or Law or Statistics or Planning; (ii) Knowledge in computer operation
Selection Procedure for Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya (BCKV) – Director & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director & More Vacancies – Vacancy in Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya (BCKV):
Candidate should note the following: (i) A higher initial pay may be granted as per qualifications, experience and present emoluments for all the posts; (ii) The Viswavidyalaya reserves the right not to fill up the post(s) for reasons beyond its control. (iii) The employed persons should apply through proper channel; (iv) Upper age limit is relaxable for exceptionally qualified candidates; (v) No TA shall be admissible if called for interview; Candidate should apply in prescribed form obtainable from the Office of the Registrar (Recruitment Section) on submission of Rs. 1000/- (one thousand) in cash. The Application Form may also be down loaded from Website- www.bckv.edu.in and the duly filled in Application with all annexure should be submitted to the Registrar along with Bank Draft of Rs. 1000/- (one thousand) in favour of BCKV drawn at SBI, Kalyani Branch (SBIN0001082). Closing Date : Issue of application form – From 08.01.2015 to 29.01.2015 Receipt of completed application – 30.01.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29.01.2015
Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya (BCKV) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. RECT/1/15
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BCKV|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016