Bihar Agricultural College conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Project Fellow with M.Sc educational background on 23 July 2014
Company name : Bihar Agricultural College
Posts : Project Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc
Salary : Rs.12,000/- per month
No of Post : 01
Location : Sabour
Walk-in drive: 23 July 2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited for the engagement of Project Fellow (PF) on contractual basis with emolument @ 12,000/- per month (consolidated) under DST/SERB funded project in the Deptt. of Plant Breeding & Genetics at Bihar Agricultural College, Sabour, Bhagalpur. Desirous and eligible candidates may apply with their Bio-data containing name, permanent and postal address, date of birth, academic qualification, experiences etc. to the Chairman, Deptt. of Plant Breeding and Genetics, Bihar Agricultural College, Sabour 813 ‘210 (Bhagalpur) and appear in_the interview with original documents along with their photocopies on 23.07.2014 at 3:00 PM. Interested candidates may contact the Pl through E-mail
- No of post : 01
- Salary : Rs.12,000/- per month
- Qualification :
- M.Sc. in Agriculture with specialization in Biotechnology/ Molecular Plant Breeding and Genetics/ Biochemistry/Microbiology/Plant Physiology Or M.Sc. in any branch of Life Science with specialization in Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/ Biochemistry/Microbiology/Plant Physiology.
- Research experience in Plant Biotechnology/Plant Molecular Biology/ Genetic Engineering/Biochemistry/ Tissue culture will be preferred.
Terms and Conditions:
- Selected candidate is required to work full time in respective scheme for at least six months from the date of his joining on contractual basis. Further extension will be provided upon satisfactory performance of the candidate.
- After expiry of the gontract period, the service will automatically stand terminated without any
- No TA/DA will‘be paid for appearing in the interview.
- The positions are_purely temporary and (Jo—terminus with the duration of the project.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to apply : 23 July 2014
Click here for More Details