Bihar Gramin Bank has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Retired Officers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed ANY GRADUATE can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bihar Gramin Bank
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Retired Officers on or before 09/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||Bihar Gramin Bank
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||Head Office: Gramin Bank Chowk, Opposite North HFC Gate, N. H. 31, PO. Barauni Urwarak Nagar, Begusarai – 851135 (Bihar
Detail of Bihar Gramin Bank Retired Officers Recruitment:
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR EMPANELMENT OF RETIRED OFFICERS OF OURBANK FOR CONCURRENT AUDIT OF OUR SELECTED BRANCHES. We are proposing to empanel good and experienced retired officers of our Bank for Concurrent Audit of our selected branches. Eligibility criteria will be as under:
- The age of retired officer should be within 64 years as on the date of empanelment.
- The officer must have a good exposure as Branch Head and as an officer in the controlling offices and had retired with respect and dignity in officer cadre.
- Officer should have sound health Ie. he must be medically fit for doing the Audit work of different branches and presently not engaged fully in any gainful activity.
- The retired officer should have an unblemished track record.
- The empanelment shall be initially for a period of one (1) year. Thereafter it would be subject to fresh renewal every year.
- On allotment of branch for Concurrent Audit, a fixed remuneration of Rs.8000 Rupees eight thousand only) per month per branch will be payable to him. . The empanelled retired officer may be deempanelled at the sole discretion of the Bank. On allotment of branch if the performance of the retired officer as Concurrent Auditor is found unsatisfactory, their engagement may be cancelled at any point of time without assigning any reason.
Selection Procedure for Bihar Gramin Bank – Retired Officers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Retired Officers Vacancy in Bihar Gramin Bank:
Other terms and conditions will be informed at the time of final allotment of branches for Audit work. . Last date for submission of application is on or before 09/02/2015. Final selection for empanelment will be done on the basis of performance of applicants in the interview. Interested retired officers may apply in the attached application form and submit the completed application addressed to The General Manager, Head Office: Gramin Bank Chowk, Opposite North HFC Gate, N. H. 31, PO. Barauni Urwarak Nagar, Begusarai – 851135 (Bihar) in a sealed cover which should reach us on or before 09/02/2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/02/2015