Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor, Lecturer through recruitment notification – Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01/2015-16. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Professor, Lecturer Job on or before 05/05/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor, Lecturer|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||884 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||To Controller of Examination, Bihar Public Service Commission, 15 Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Beli Road Patna – 800 001|
Detail of Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Assistant Professor, Lecturer Recruitment:
Bihar Public Service Commission (Bihar PSC) has distributed an employment notice in regards to BPSC Recruitment 2015 for filling the different 884 posts of Lecturer & Others. Qualified employment seekers who wish to apply against BPSC jobs may forward BPSC Application structures prior to last date.
Additional data identified with BPSC Recruitment 2015, for example, qualification criteria, age limit, how to apply, selection process and so on is stated beneath on this page.
Organization Name: Bihar Public Service Commission (Bihar PSC)
|Posts Name||No. of Posts|
- Required Education: The job seekers who are willing to request Bihar Public Service Commission occupations ought to have graduate degree in concerned order from perceived college or university.
- Age Limits: Candidates’ base age ought to be 22 years.
Unwinding in age will be given to reserved class categories according to association standards.
Applicants need to pay a measure of Rs. 150/ – as an application expense. Other state’s applicants are obliged to present a measure of Rs. 425/ – as a handling expense.
Method of instalment:
Applicants are obliged to pay an application charge through bank Challan that is saved in record no. 31650243410 in any branch of State Bank of India.
The most effective method to Apply for BPSC Recruitment 2015
- Hopefuls who are satisfying the qualification standards may send rightfully filled endorsed application structure according to arrangement given in authority site
- Authority site of BPSC is www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Fill an application structure with obliged points of interest and connect Xerox of complete testimonials and append late identification size photos and sent to address outfitted underneath.
Selection Procedure for Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)- Assistant Professor, Lecturer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/05/2015.
- The selection will be done on the basis of performances in written test or interview..
How to apply for Assistant Professor, Lecturer Vacancy in Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC):
To Controller of Examination,
Bihar Public Service Commission,
15 Jawaharlal Nehru Road,
Beli Road Patna – 800 001
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/05/2015
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016