Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society (BRLPS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of State Project Manager, Project Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate, PG diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society (BRLPS).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the State Project Manager, Project Manager Job on or before 1st August 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society (BRLPS)
Vacancy Name : State Project Manager, Project Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate, PG-Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 03 Post
Salary : Rs.34,142 -68,912/- p.m
Job Location : Bihar
Last Date to Apply for this job : 1st August 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society (BRLPS) , Bihar
Detail of Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society (BRLPS) State Project Manager, Project Manager Recruitment:
|S.No||Position Name||Vacancy||Qualification & Experience||Job Description/Responsibilities||Remuneration (Monthly)|
|1||State Project Manager – HRD||(1 Position: UR-1)||
Post Graduate Degree or PG Diploma in HRD/Management/ Social work/Rural Development from a premier institute, with at least 7 years of relevant work experience, out of which 3 years relevant experience should be of senior manager level.
S/he should possess skills and experiences related to nurturing people in large development organizations/rural development projects and motivate them to pursue organisational objectives. S/he should have worked at senior position in HR Team or as HR head in large organisations such as state/national level development projects/societies/institutions having manpower more than 5000. S/he should have the experience of leading large number of HR personnel located at different units having expertise of HRM & HRD interventions. S/he should have good communication skill (both oral and writing).Proficiency in working with MS office is a must.
|As a part of State Project Management Unit,
|2||Project Manager – Jobs||(1 Position: UR-1)||
PG degree/diploma in Rural Management/Rural Development/ Social Work/Business Administration from recognized institute/university with minimum of 4 years of post-qualification relevant experience.
S/he should have worked in large set up of service industries/ FMCG services/ IT sector/ construction industries/Livelihoods Programmes with development project/reputed companies with specific HRD/organizational development issues out of which 2 years of experience in market linked skill development and placement is must. Experience of establishing network and business relationship with clients in corporate, government and development sector is must. S/he should have experience managing multidisciplinary team having faith in consultative and democratic team functioning. The exposure to industries association, corporate market and HR function would be desirable. S/he should have good communication skill (both oral and writing) in English and Hindi. Proficiency in working with MS office is a must.
|3||Project Manager- Off Farm||(1 Position: UR-1)||
PG degree/diploma in Agriculture & Allied/Rural Management/Business Management/Administration/Agri-Business/Management/Rural Development from recognized institute/university with minimum 4 years of post-qualification relevant experience.
S/he should have worked in large number of livelihood activities in a livelihoods Programme/Project specially in operation, management procurement, marketing, trading in various off farm produce such as agriculture commodity/Dairy/goat rearing/Poultry/beekeeping/ warehouse receipt for improving livelihood in the rural areas in a community driven development model through CBOs such as producers company/Producers Cooperative/Producers group/Watershed users group/SHG Federation/SHG. S/he should have good communication skill (both oral and writing). Proficiency in working with MS office is a must.
Selection Procedure for Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society (BRLPS) – State Project Manager, Project Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 1st August 2015.
- BRLPS has contracted Sutra-TMI Consortium, Secunderabad, an independent professional agency to fill these positions. Short listed applicants will be invited to appear for Selection Tests. List of applications received, short listed applications, dates and venue of selection tests etc. would be posted on http://jobs.brlps.in. Candidates are requested to check the website periodically for updates on lists and other announcements.
How to apply for State Project Manager, Project Manager Vacancy in Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society (BRLPS) :
- For the purpose of calculation of Experience and age, the reference date will be 31st of July 2015.
- All Positions are offered on a contract basis for a period of three years. Renewal of contract would be subject to performance.
- Other benefits include annual increment, performance pay up to 30% of Basic, accidental insurance, mediclaim for self & family, laptop policy, self learning, Child education allowance etc.
- Government Officials, PSUs/ Bank Employees are also encouraged to apply. Relevant deputation norms/BRLPS policy would be applicable for them.
- Retired Officials from Govt., PSUs and Banks with enough zeal and willingness to work for the cause of the poor may also apply for the suitable positions. Retired government officials applying for various positions should have completed graduation to be considered for process.
- Reservation benefits will be available only to applicants who are domicile of Bihar.
- For all the above positions you should have good verbal and written communication skills. Proficiency in Computer-MS Office is a must for all the positions.
- The language for Written assessments for all positions will be in basic English.
- Most positions involve extensive field visits.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 1st August 2015
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017