Bihar State Cooperative Milk Federation Limited (COMFED) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Vigilance Officer through recruitment notification – Bihar State Cooperative Milk Federation Limited (COMFED) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. – 5/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bihar State Cooperative Milk Federation Limited (COMFED)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Chief Vigilance Officer on or before 24/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bihar State Cooperative Milk Federation Limited (COMFED)
Vacancy Name : Chief Vigilance Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Patna
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 24/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Bihar State Cooperative Milk Federation Limited (COMFED), Dairy Development Complex; Post:- B.V. College, Patna-800014
Detail Of Bihar State Cooperative Milk Federation Limited (COMFED) Chief Vigilance Officer Recruitment:
A Co-Operative Organisation of good repute ” The Bihar State Milk Co-operative Federation Ltd. “(COMFED) under Brand Name “ Sudha” invites application for the Post of “Chief Vigilance Officer” on contractual basis for a maximum period of five years as detailed below :-
- Name of the Post- Chief Vigilance Officer
- Vacancy- 1(UR)
- Eligibility Criteria – Retired Officers from Central/State Government/ Government Enterprises, who have retired from the post at Grade pay Rs. 8900/=
- Age Limit- Age shall not be more than 65 years as on 01-05-2015 and should be medically fit & sound.
- Remuneration: Consolidated Pay will be given per Month. The calculation of Pay will be on the basis of last Pay drawn (-) Pension Amount in case of Retired Officer from Central Government/State Government. The negotiation of pay at the time of Interview will be done in case of Officer, retired from Public Enterprises, where Pension facilities are not available.
- Area, Role and reporting of Chief Vigilance Officer (C.V.O.) : 1. The Chief Vigilance officer will report to MD, COMFED regarding his duties & responsibilities. 2. The area of operation of C.V.O. shall be area of operations of all milk unions with regard to conducting enquiries, checking & investigations. 3. For conducting enquiries, checking & investigations, all kinds of support & cooperation shall be ensured by Milk Unions to C.V.O., failing which, necessary action will be taken against the erring officials in pursuance of Byelaws of COMFED.
- The Role and Responsibilities of Chief Vigilance Officer: 1. To ensure primary and regular inspections, investigations, Collection of evidences and in case of irregularities found with the support of evidences, recommending & reporting to MD, COMFED for necessary decisions/actions. 2. On receipt of Complaints, Procuring evidences, if found guilty, the proceeding should be initiated. 3. Conducting and regulating Departmental proceedings against the erring officials of COMFED, Units & Hqr. 4. Also, ensure to conduct & regulate Departmental Proceedings against those erring officials of Milk Unions, necessary guidance and assistance in this regard will also be the responsibility of C.V.O. 5. To ensure & regulate Purchases lawfully, Tender settlements, Control on Milk thefts and Surprise inspections will be the core responsibility of C.V.O. 6. C.V.O. on behalf of COMFED will be legally competent to propose actions/proceedings against the erring officials, who are working against the Byelaws, Statutes, Standing Orders, and Rules & Regulations of COMFED & Milk Unions. 7. All documents, evidences, Files and Folders relating to all types of enquiries, investigations, Inspections etc. and related correspondences are to be kept in methodical manner, properly numbered and in safe custody in hard copies and soft copies as well. 8. Secrecy of documents, enquiries, checking & investigations and their reports need to be followed strictly. 9. The clerical aid, Steno & others tools/ assistance for performing the proper work, shall be provided to C.V.O. from Internal sources of COMFED/outsources by COMFED. 10. Any other task/responsibility can be assigned by MD, COMFED from time to time.
Selection Procedure For Bihar State Cooperative Milk Federation Limited (COMFED) – Chief Vigilance Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Chief Vigilance Officer Vacancy in Bihar State Cooperative Milk Federation Limited (COMFED):
Candidates possessing the required qualification & experiences are requested to apply Online (www.sudha.coop) before 24.06.15 (5:00 PM) and the requisite fee of Rs.500/- through Demand Draft in favour of Bihar State Milk Co-operative Federation Ltd. may be sent through Speed Post/ Registered Post at the address mentioned below, mentioning the application no. & name on the backside of the draft, latest by 27.06.15 (5 P.M). Detailed information including job profile, nature of duties etc can be seen at our website www.sudha.coop.The applications received after last date will be summarily rejected and application fee forfeited.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/06/2015
Reference: Bihar State Cooperative Milk Federation Limited (COMFED) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. – 5/2015
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016