Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Revenue Officer through recruitment notification – Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL) Recruitment 2015 – NO. DMHS/2015/1235. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Revenue Officer on or before 31/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Revenue Officer|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL),Bailey Rd, Patna|
Detail of Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL) Revenue Officer Recruitment:
In pursuance of resolution no. – 37-11 passed by the Board of Directors of Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Limited in its 37th meeting held on 03.03.2015 the following modifications are made in the New Recruitment Policy and officer order no. 01 dt. 01.01.2015. The post of Revenue Officer is included at Sl. No. 14 in the Recruitment Policy with consolidated pay scale 32000-51000 which is substituted in place of consolidated pay band as given
- No of post : 02
- The modified pay structure as per col-4 shall be admissible to those employees who are appointed on consolidated pay as per col.3 after completion of probation period of one year from the date of appointment on consolidated pay subject to their conduct and performance remaining satisfactory during the probation period.
- Employees appointed under the New Recruitment Policy shall be allowed leave, TA and other benefits which are admissible to the employees of the erstwhile BSEB and subsequently BSPHCL and its subsidiary companies as per Leave RuleTA rules and other benefits as admissible to the employees of BSEB.
- Grade Pay of Junior Line MenJunior Technician / Junior Operator is amended from RS. 3200 to Rs. 2900. Grade Pay of Law Officer is amended from Rs. 5500 to Rs. 5400. Pay Scale of 4440-7440, Grade Pay-1400 of Unskilled Worker (GradeIV) is amended as Pay Scale 5200-20200, Grade Pay-1800.
- All appointees recruited on Entry Level Post or lateral entry under New Recruitment Policy shall be allowed regular pay scale after completion of one year of probation period in accordance with the office order no01 dt. 01.01.2015.
Selection Procedure for Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL) – Revenue Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Revenue Officer Vacancy in Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL):
Interested candidates may apply on or before 31/03/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/03/2015