Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Data Base Administrator & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. -02/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Data Base Administrator & More Vacancies on or before 24/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL)
Vacancy Name : Data Base Administrator & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/ MCA
Total No Of Vacancy : 114 Posts
Salary : Rs.32,000-1,12,000/-pm
Job Location : Patna
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 24/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL), Patna
Detail Of Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL) Data Base Administrator & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Ltd. invites applications from eligible candidates for appointment on the different post for BSPHCL & its subsidiary companies, as per the vacancy details given below:
Chief Data Base Administrator:
- No of post : 05
- Salary : Consolidated Pay Band – Rs. 70,000- 1,12,000 (4% annual increment) for probation period of three years. . After completion of probation period of three years from the date of appointment on consolidated pay, Regular Pay Scale PB-IV, Rs. 37400-67000, GP-8700 will be admissible
- Qualification : B.E./B.Tech. (Computer Science/ IT) with first class/ MCA from any Govt. /AICTE recognized Institution/ University with Minimum 8 year experience in handling large database project with knowledge of oracle/SQL/MY SQL/ Dot net/ Jawa/ PHP and Android based applications.
Data Base Administrator:
- No of post : 08
- Salary: Consolidated Pay Band – Rs. 42,000-67,000 (4% annual increment) for probation period of three years. After completion of probation period of three years from the date of appointment on consolidated pay, Regular Pay Scale PB-III, Rs. 15600-39100, GP-6650 will be admissible.
- Qualification : B.E./B.Tech. (Computer Science/ IT) with first class/ MCA from any Govt. /AICTE recognized Institution/ University with Minimum 5 year experience in Handling large database project with knowledge of oracle/SQL/My SQL/ Dot net/ Jawa/ PHP and Android based applications
- No of post : 101
- Salary: Consolidated Pay Band – Rs. 32,000-51,000 (4% annual increment) for probation period of three years. After completion of probation period of three years from the date of appointment on consolidated pay, Regular Pay Scale PB-III, Rs. 15600-39100, GP-5500 will be admissible.
- Qualification : B.E./B.Tech. (Computer Science/ IT) / MCA from any Govt. /AICTE recognized Institution/ University with Minimum 3 Years experience in handling large database in project with knowledge of oracle/SQL/My SQL/ Dot net/ Jawa/ PHP and Android based applications.
Selection Procedure For Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL) – Data Base Administrator & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/06/2015
- For Chief Data Base Administrator/ Data Base Administrator : i. Candidates would be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in the ‘Written Test’. ii. Merit List would be prepared on the basis of Written Test, work Experience and Interview. iii. Weightage for Written Test, Work Experience and Interview should be 40%, 30% and 30% respectively.
- For IT Manager : i. Candidates would be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in the ‘Written Test’. ii. Merit List would be prepared on the basis of Written Test, work Experience. iii. Weightage for Written Test and Work Experience should be 80% and 20% respectively.
- For, Chief Data Base Administrator/ Data Base Administrator : Rs. 1500/- (Rupees One thousand five hundred) only for all categories except SC/ ST of Bihar domicile, for whom it will be Rs. 375/- (Rupees Three hundred seventy five) only.
- For, IT Manager : Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One thousand) only for all categories except SC/ ST of Bihar domicile, for whom it will be Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two hundred fifty) only.
- Submission / Registration of “ON-LINE” application – From 29/05/2015 to 14/06/2015
- Receipt of downloaded ON-LINE application, along with required certificate & fee deposit challan. Upto 24/06/2015
- Downloading of Admit Card from the website from 30/06/2015
- Date of Examination (Tentative) IT Manager on 05/07/2015 (1st sitting) Chief Data Base Administrative/ Data Base Administrative on 05/07/2015 (2nd sitting)
- If applicant desire to apply on more than one post he/she has to submit application separately with requisite application fees and all required certificate/ documents.
- The information furnished by the applicant in ON-LINE application will be final and no request for any change will be entertained. If in future, any information furnished in online application is found wrong, his/her candidature will summarily be rejected.
- The Print out of the application has to be sent only through ordinary post. No application will be entertained or received through person. The name of the post & category must be super-scribed on the envelope containing the application.
- The person employed in Govt./ Semi Govt. organization/ Public sector must also send the additional copy of the print out of the ON-LINE application form through proper channel, so as to reach by 24.06.2015 upto 5:00 PM. The envelope containing this application must
clearly be super-scribed as “through Proper Channel” and name of the post applied for.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the written test will be 40% for UR, 36% for BC, 34% for EBC & 32% for SC/ST/ Female candidates.
- The selected candidates shall have to produce relieving letter from the previous employer at the time of resuming his duty, if they are working with other employer.
- The Candidates will be liable for suitable action if any false information/certificate, in respect of name, father’s name, date of birth, address, educational qualification, percentage of marks, caste & Creamy layer certificate, domicile certificate, PHP certificate, photographs etc. is furnished by him/ her.
- Must submit permanent Domicile Certificate of Bihar (If reservation benefit is claimed). If reservation benefit is claimed for BC/EBC, must submit Caste and recent creamy layer certificate issued not earlier than six months by the competent authority of their home district in the prescribed format of Government of Bihar. OBC certificate issued for service of Govt. of India will not be accepted. For SC / ST, only caste certificate is required from competent authority
- Canvassing in any form shall debar the candidate from selection. In case of Name/Surname changed, a copy of Gazette of that effect should be submitted as and when required.
- The centre for written test will normally be in Bihar, but BSPHCL reserves the right for deciding the examination centre. No TA/ DA will be paid to the Candidate, if called for Written Test/ Counseling etc. Mere submission of application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for selection process.
- The BSPHCL reserves right to cancel the selection process at any stage and increase or decrease the number of posts to be filled according to the exigencies of the Company.
- Selected Candidates will be called for document verification/ counseling.
- Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID and mobile number, which is to be entered in the on-line Application form. The e-mail address specified in the application should be valid/ functional for at least 12 months from the date of the submission of application.
- Provisional Admit Card will be issued on the basis of information furnished by the applicant in his/her ON-LINE application subject to encashment of Bank challan receipt submitted by the applicant.
- Admit Card may be downloaded from the website. NO Admit Card shall be delivered through post.
How To Apply For Data Base Administrator & More Vacancies Vacancy in Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL):
- The applicants are to apply through “ON-LINE” on the Website of www.applyfortest.com/bsphcl.aspx or through the Website of BSPHCL at
www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in. The Website will be open from 29.05.2015 to 14.06.2015 upto 5 PM. After final filling/ uploading self signed scanned photograph and submitting the “ON-LINE” application; Candidates have to take a print out of the same.
- Print out of the application along with necessary certificates, as specified in d. below, shall have to be sent through ORDINARY post to- POST BOX NUMBER 12006; COSSIPORE POST OFFICE KOLKATA: 700 002 so as to reach on or before the last date i.e. Up to
24.06.2015 upto 5:00 PM. Application received after last date of receipt, either due to postal delay or for any other reasons, shall not be considered/ entertained.
- Print out of the filled in ON-LINE application form having auto generated Registration number and Bank journal number must accompany self signed Passport size Photograph snapped within last six months.
- Self-signed, visible, and clear photocopy of the following certificates and mark sheets shall have to be attached with the application form:- i. Matriculation or 10th class Mark-sheet/certificate. (in support of Age) ii. Marks sheet and passing certificate of B.E./B.Tech. (Computer Science/ IT) MCA (as required). iii. Experience certificate in handling large database project with knowledge of oracle/ SQL/MY SQL/ Dot net/ Java/ PHP and Android based applications, as per advertisement. iv. Caste and Creamy Layer Certificate issued by competent authority, if reservation benefit is claimed. Creamy layer certificate must not have been issued more than one year before. (SC/ST candidates are not required the creamy layer certificate) v. Permanent Domicile Certificate if reservation benefit is claimed. vi. “No Objection Certificate” from the previous employer. vii. If PHP Candidates, certificate from competent authority, viii. Land loser/ land displaced person certificate issued from District Magistrate if applicable. ix. BSPHCL Copy of Challan (in original).
- Easy steps to fill on-line applications:- a. Go to www.applyfortest.com/bsphcl.aspx OR BSPHCL website www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in b. Click to fill ON-LINE application for the post being applied for. c. Fill required fields in ON-LINE application & position uploaded self signed scanned recent passport size photograph in the space provided on the application form. d. Accept the filled in ON-LINE application. e. Auto generated registration number will appear on “on-line” application form. f. Save and take a print out of the ON-LINE application. Note down your registration number for future reference. g. Now go again to above named website. h. Click to download your customized Bank Challan form. i. Mention your auto generated registration no. in specified column and press enter. j. Select the option of customized bank challan, Triplicate customized Bank Challan will appear. Take print out of the same. k. Deposit the same duly filled with requisite application fee in any SBI branch. l. Bank will give a journal no. on the Challan. m. Now go to the above named website and click on ‘enter’ on Bank Challan deposit details and fill up the requisite columns and save Challan information. Finally click on ‘Submit’. n. Now take a print out of finally submitted application and enclose all relevant documents as well as original BSPHCL copy of Challan and post the same (only through ordinary post) on the given address.
- The BSPHCL will not be responsible for any printing mistakes/postal delay. 14.0 For any inquiry, candidates are advised to post their query to Email [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/06/2015
Reference: Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. -02/2015