Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Operator with I.T.I. holders (contract basis)
Company name : Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL)
Posts : Junior Operator
Qualification : I.T.I.
Salary : Rs.8000/-pm
No of Openings : 105
Location : Patna
Last Date to apply: 10/09/2014
Details of Post :
Bihar State Power (Transmission) Company Ltd invites application in prescribed Proformafrom eligible candidates for engagement on contract basis on the post of Junior Operator for different Grid Sub Stations under Bihar State Power Transmission Company Limited on a consolidated Pay of Rs. 8,000.00 (Rs. eight thousand) only per month.
- No of post : 105
- Qualification : – I.T.I. with Electrical Trade from any recognized institute.
- Salary: Rs.8000/-pm
- Age limit : 18 – 40 years
Reservation: – The benefits of reservation will be given only to the domicile of Bihar. The candidates who claim reservation benefits shall have to submit caste and creamy layer certificates issued by the District Magistrate in prescribed proforma in terms of reservation rules & policy of Government of Bihar. The candidates of SC/ST category are required only to submit the caste certificates issued by the Sub Divisional Officer. Reservation to Physically Handicapped Person will be given as per the Bihar Government Rules. The candidate who claims Reservation in this category shall have to submit disability certificate issued by the competent authority in prescribed proforma.
Application Fee: – Demand Draft issued by SBI/ Canara Bank of Rs. 600.00 (Rs. Six hundred) only for all categories except SC/ST category candidates of Bihar domicile, for whom it will be Rs. 150.00
(Rupees one hundred fifty) only issued after the date of advertisement in favour of Accounts Officer, BSPTCL, Patna payable at Patna. The Draft must be valid for six months from the date of issue. The Draft is not refundable.
Documents to be submitted along with the application form:
- Visible, duly self attested photocopies of the certificates/ Marks sheets of educational certificates, as applicable.
- Caste and Creamy layer certificates as applicable, disability certificates as applicable.
- Bank Draft ( Name, date of birth and address of the candidates should be written on the back side)
- Two self addressed envelopes
General instruction regarding engagement on contract basis :
- This engagement is purely on contract basis for one year. The BSPTCL can consider further extension of the contract only on the basis of work performance.
- The engaged candidates shall get consolidated pay @ Rs. 8,000.00 (Rs. eight thousand) only per month. No other payment shall be admissible.
- The engaged candidates shall have no right to claim the facilities provided to Company’s Employees. Moreover, on the ground of this engagement they shall not have any right to claim regular employment in future.
- The engaged candidates shall have to give one month notice in advance before leaving the job.
- BSPTCL reserves the right to terminate the contract without any prior notice if the work of the engaged candidate is found unsatisfactory.
- The service of the candidates engaged on contract basis is not transferable to any other subsidiary company of BSP(H)CL. However, the company may transfer an engaged candidate anywhere in the interest of the company.
- The Company shall have the right to post the engaged candidates anywhere within its jurisdiction.
- The engaged candidates shall be entitled to 12 days (twelve days) Casual leave during a calendar year. No other leave shall be entitled to engaged candidates other than CL. In case of absence proportionate deduction will be made from the monthly contracted pay.
- No T.A./ D.A. shall be admissible to the engaged candidates.
- No Housing facility/ Medical facility/ Free Electricity facility shall be provided to the engaged candidates.
How to apply:
A candidate should send single application for the post. The application in prescribed proforma must be sent to Deputy General Manager (HR & Adm.), Bihar State Power Transmission Company Limited, Vidyut Bhawan-I, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Patna-800021 through registered post/ speed post only. Forms received through other means shall be summarily rejected. The last date of receipt of the application is at 6:00 P.M. on 10.09.2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to apply : 10/09/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BSPHCL|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016