Bihar State Power Transmission Company Limited (BSPTCL) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Operator with ITI holders
Company name : Bihar State Power Transmission Company Limited (BSPTCL)
Posts : Junior Operator
Qualification : ITI
Salary : Rs. 8,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 105
Location : Patna
Last date to apply : 10.09.2014
Details of Post :
Bihar State Power (Transmission) Company Ltd invites application in prescribed Proforma (Annexure A) from eligible candidates for engagement on contract basis on the post of Junior Operator for different Grid Sub Stations under Bihar State Power Transmission Company Limited on a consolidated Pay of Rs. 8,000.00 (Rs. eight thousand) only per month.
Qualification: – I.T.I. with Electrical Trade from any recognized institute.
Application Fee: –
Demand Draft issued by SBI/ Canara Bank of Rs. 600.00 (Rs. Six hundred) only for all categories except SC/ST category candidates of Bihar domicile, for whom it will be Rs. 150.00 (Rupees one fifty) only issued after the date of advertisement in favour of Accounts Officer, BSPTCL, Patna payable at Patna. The Draft must be valid for six months from the date of issue. The Draft is not refundable.
How to apply: –
A candidate should send single application for the post. The application in prescribed proforma must be sent to Deputy General Manager (HR & Adm.), Bihar State Power Transmission Company Limited, Vidyut Bhawan-I, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Patna- 800021 through registered post/ speed post only. Forms received through other means shall be summarily rejected. The last date of receipt of the application is at 6:00 P.M. on 10.09.2014.
General instruction regarding engagement on contract basis :-
- This engagement is purely on contract basis for one year. The BSPTCL can consider further extension of the contract only on the basis of work performance.
- The engaged candidates shall get consolidated pay @ Rs. 8,000.00 (Rs. eight thousand) only per month. No other payment shall be admissible.
- The engaged candidates shall have no right to claim the facilities provided to Company’s Employees. Moreover, on the ground of this engagement they shall not have any right to claim regular employment in future.
- The engaged candidates shall have to give one month notice in advance before leaving the job.
- BSPTCL reserves the right to terminate the contract without any prior notice if the work of the engaged candidate is found unsatisfactory.
- The service of the candidates engaged on contract basis is not transferable to any other subsidiary company of BSP(H)CL. However, the company may transfer an engaged candidate anywhere in the interest of the company.
- The Company shall have the right to post the engaged candidates anywhere within its jurisdiction.
- The engaged candidates shall be entitled to 12 days (twelve days) Casual leave during a calendar year. No other leave shall be entitled to engaged candidates other than CL. In case of absence proportionate deduction will be made from the monthly contracted pay.
- No T.A./ D.A. shall be admissible to the engaged candidates.
- No Housing facility/ Medical facility/ Free Electricity facility shall be provided to the engaged candidates.
- No T.A./ D.A. shall be paid to the engaged candidates for appearing in the counselling/ interview/ joining.
- Candidates shall have to give a declaration about their non engagement as Assistant Operator/ Junior Operator on contract basis in any establishment of the BSP(H)CL and its subsidiary company. Candidates engaged as Assistant Operator/ Junior Operator on contract basis in any other establishment of the BSP(H)CL and its subsidiary company shall not be considered for engagement.
- BSPTCL is not responsible for any printing mistakes.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 10.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BSPTCL|
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016