Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Faculty Position through recruitment notification – Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT) Recruitment 2015 – BPUT/ 15/ 10515. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Faculty Position Job on or before 27/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT)
Vacancy Name : Faculty Position
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 25 Post
Salary : Rs. 15,600-67,000/- p.m
Job Location : Rourkela
Last Date to Apply for this job : 27/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Application for the post of ……….” and reached at BPUT, Chhend, Rourkela -769015
Detail of Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT) Faculty Position Recruitment:
Applications in prescribed format along with details of qualification, experience and contribution to profession/ research are invited from Indian Nationals for the regular faculty positions (Asst. Professor/ Associate Professor) in Constituent colleges (CET, Bhubaneswar, Parala Maharaja Engineering College, Berhampur, Government College of Engineering, Kalahandi, Government College of Engineering, Keonjhar of the University. The posts given below shall carry the revised pay and AGP as per notification of the 6th Pay issued by the Government of Odisha
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Faculty Position||25 Post||Ph.D||Associate Prof. :Rs. 37400-67000/-+ Rs. 9000/- AGP; Assistant Prof. : Rs.15600-39100/- + Rs. 6000/- AGP|
Selection Procedure for Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT) – Faculty Position Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Faculty Position Vacancy in Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT) :
Application are invited in the prescribed format (format and other details are available in our website i.e.www.bput.ac.in). Applicants should enclose two passport size photographs and one A/c payee DD for Rs. 500/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/OPH candidate) in favour of Biju Patnaik University of Technology, drawn on any Nationalized Bank, payable at Rourkela. The applicant is required to indicate the order of preference in case applying for more than one College. Please enclose DD for each applied post separately. The candidate those have applied earlier for the post of Assistant Professor pursuant to Advertisement No. BPUT/14/7546, dated 30.09.2014 need not require to submit DD. However, they may update their qualification and experience by submitting a fresh application. Further, the applicants those who have applied for the post of Associate Professor pursuant to above Advertisement and in case of their non-suitability for the same, they may be called for the post of Assistant Professor if found eligible. The applications would be accepted only by Post; No Hand Delivery is acceptable. In-service candidates would have to submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employers at the time of interview. The sealed envelope containing the application and other documents should super-scribed as “Application for the post of ……….” and reached at BPUT, Chhend, Rourkela -769015 on or before 27.07.2015. Minimum eligibility does not ensure that a candidate will be called for interview and be selected for any post in this respect; the decision of the authorities is final. The authority reserves the right to cancel any posts or all without assigning any reason. For details please refer to the University website www.bput.ac.in The interview is expected in the month of August, 2015.
- Separate applications in separate envelope must be submitted, if a candidate is applying for a faculty position in more than one department/ college.
- Mere fulfillment of qualifications, eligibility and experience requirements etc. does not entitle a candidate to be called for an interview.
- The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post(s) advertised or even cancel any part or the entire selection process without assigning any reason thereof.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview or selection.
- Depending upon the recommendation of the selection committee, higher starting/salary may be offered in deserving cases.
- Persons employed in Government, Semi-Government, Private or autonomous organizations must apply through proper channel.
- The application shall be accepted by Registered/Speed Post only. No hand or courier delivery is acceptable.
- The attested Xerox copies of all certificates, Mark sheets, Publication, Experience certificates etc. should be sent along with the application form.
- Short listing of candidates for interview shall be done purely as per the approved guidelines of the University. The authorities reserve the right not to short list a candidate even if he/she fulfils all the eligibility criteria without assigning any reason thereof.
- The candidates are required to attend the interview on their own expenses.
- The candidates are required to produce their original certificates and the testimonials for verification at the time of interview.
- ST/SC/SEBC/ Orthopedically Handicapped (OPH) candidates must produce the original Caste Certificate or Medical Certificate issued by the competent authority as the case may be.
- The upper age limit for the post of Assistant Professor is 35 years of age as on the last date of application. The upper age limit may relax upto 37 years in case of candidates having exceptional track record in academic and research in the relevant field. The SC/ST /SEBC/Women applicants shall be given age relaxation of 05 years and 10 years for OPH candidates respectively.
- Application received after due date i.e 27.07.2015 shall not be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/7/2015
Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT) Recruitment 2014 – BPUT/ 15/ 10515.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016