Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification – Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. BPUT/ 5053 Date: 02.02.2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director Job on or before 28.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Salary||Rs. 37,400-67,000/- p.m.|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||28.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||office of Registrar, Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Odisha, at Rourkela|
Detail of Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT) Director Recruitment:
The Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT), Odisha with its headquarters in Rourkela was established through an Act of the Government of Odisha in 2002. The Primary objectives of BPUT are to provide a uniform curriculum, examination and evaluation system for the under-graduate as well as postgraduate degrees in engineering; management; computer application; pharmacy; and architecture. The University also offers Ph.D programmes in many of these branches. There are over 150 colleges spreading across the state of Odisha and the present student strengths exceeds 1.2 lakhs. The University is now looking for the post of Director Examination, which is likely to be fall vacant in scale of pay as given below.:
- Pay Scale : Rs. 37,400-67,000 (PB4) + GP Rs. 10000/-
- Tenure : The posts are on tenure basis for a period of 5 years. The same may be extended for further period as per the conditions laid down in the First Statutes-2006 of BPUT.
- The position may also be filled through deputation but due selection procedure shall be followed. The deputationists shall draw their own scale of pay if, selected
- Qualifications : Master’s degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in UGC 7 point scale with at least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 7000 (or equivalent designation in the pre-revised scale) and above or with 8 years of service in the AGP of Rs. 8000 (or equivalent designation in the pre-revised scale) and above including as Associate Professor (or equivalent designation in the pre-revised scale) along with experience in educational administration or Comparable experience in research establishment and / or other institutions of higher education; or 15 years of administrative experience of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar / Deputy Director Examination or equivalent post. (c) The age of superannuation shall be as applicable as per University Statutes. (d) Desirable Qualification: (i) Having a Ph.D degree. (ii) Experience in conducting examinations in UG/PG/Ph.D
Selection Procedure for Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director Vacancy in Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT):
The applications are invited in the prescribed format (available in the official website i.e. www.bput.ac.in ). Each application completely filled in by the candidate containing (i) two recent passport size colour photographs, (ii) one A/c payee DD for Rs. 500/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ ST candidates) in favour of “Biju Patnaik University of Technology” drawn on any Nationalized Bank, payable at Rourkela, (iii) Photostat copies of all certificates/documents/testimonials in support of the information provided in the application should be sent to “Registrar, Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Chhend Rourkela-769015” by SPEED POST so as to reach on or before 28.02.2015. Incomplete applications may be summarily rejected. General : The age of the candidate should be preferably below 55 years. In-service candidates (equivalent to the grade of Professor/ Reader) from the Government institutions / Universities would have to submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employers at the time of interview. The applications would be accepted only by Speed Post; No Hand Delivery is acceptable. Applications received after the last date shall not be considered. Minimum eligibility does not ensure that a candidate will be called for interview and be selected for any post; the decision of the authority is final.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28.02.2015
Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT) Recruitment 2014 – Advt. No. BPUT/ 5053 Date: 02.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BPUT|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017