Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Administrative & Finance Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, M.Com, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Administrative & Finance Officer Job on or before 20.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC)|
|Vacancy Name||Administrative & Finance Officer|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, M.Com, MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Salary||Rs.38,000 -74,000/- p.m.|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC), 1st Floor ,MTNL Building ,9 , CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003|
Detail of Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) Administrative & Finance Officer Recruitment:
Applications are invited from qualified and experience professionals for the position of Administrative & Finance Officer in the DBT – BMGF – BIRAC, Project Management Unit at BIRAC, New Delhi, India
The Position Summary & Key Responsibilities are as under:
The position of Administrative & Finance Officer will be reporting to the Head, Program Management Unit (PMU), BIRAC and will be overall responsible for all administrative and financial matters related to the Project Management Unit and the programmes and project being handled
The Key Responsibilities are as under:
- Take care of all logistic requirement, arranging meetings, visits, etc.
- Work with HR and Administration to provide administrative support.
- Manage the work of back office.
- Administer housekeeping activities in the office and manages other logistics.
- Maintain records, prepare reports and composes correspondence related to work.
- Oversee the daily accounting activities required to maintain the general ledger.
- Maintain organized set of detailed records and files to document financial transactions.
- Maintain all details of project accounts.
- Responsible for releases and all financial transactions in respect of project grants.
- Timely submission of financial report.
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate Degree from a recognized and reputed institute. M. Com / MBA from a recognized and reputed institute will be preferred.
- 3-6 years experience in accounts / admin department of a private/public sector/government/not-for-profit/international organization.
- Good written and oral communication skill.
- Ability to interact with all funding partners and grantees for finalizing the documents.
- Ability to work with efficiency both individually and as a team.
- Should have highest level of integrity.
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience will be as under:
38,000 – 56,000
57,000 – 74,000
Selection Procedure for Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) – Administrative & Finance Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20.04.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Administrative & Finance Officer Vacancy in Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC):
Interested candidates should apply at [email protected] in the prescribed format enclosed as Document 1. Age Limit is 45 years as on 01.04.2015. Last date for application is 20th April, 2015. Hard copies of the application will not be accepted / considered
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20.04.2015
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017