Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Mission Director&More Vacancies through recruitment notification – . Candidates who have completed PhD / MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Mission Director&More Vacancies Job on or before 15/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council
Vacancy Name : Mission Director&More Vacancies
Educational Qualification :M.Phil/Ph.d/ MS/MD
Total No of Vacancy : 04 post
Salary : NA
Job Location :New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job :15/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council,New Delhi, India
Detail of Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council Mission Director&More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Qualifications and Experience:
- a)PhD / MD / DVM with 10 – 15 years of experience working on projects related to basic and translational research in areas of maternal/ child health, child / infant cognitive and physical growth and development, etc.
- b)Recognized expert in programmes related to child/infant growth and development/ Maternal Health and Nutrition with emphasis
- is on developing/implementing/analyzing cognitive assessments, their relevant epidemiology or clinical impact.
- Expert knowledge of the clinical and epidemiological aspects of infant/child growth and development and Maternal Health, as well as experience in design and development of global health strategies and programs that improve infant/child /maternal health outcomes in developing countries. This may include: policy development, evaluation of field projects, operations research, data analysis, management of strategies and programs.
- Knowledge of the epidemiological, statistical and model based methods for creating synthetic understanding of existing and novel interventions drawing upon diverse data sets.
- Previous experience in designing academic and/or operational field-based research that is scientifically rigorous and catalytic of policy and program change, preferred.
- Previous experience identifying priority areas for funding and development and developing and shaping proposals into successful applications.
- Knowledge of existing global health landscape and a fundamental underlying knowledge of global health program implementation, along with the capacity to identify and activate interconnections within related areas in public health.
- Experience in partnering with other investigators, NGOs, governmental agencies on collaborative projects at a leadership level with a demonstrated capacity to define objectives and deliverables that enable effective monitoring and evaluation of results.
- Strong understanding and links with Ministry of Science and Technology in particular, but DBT in general. Some private sector experience.
- Proven success working effectively across traditional disciplinary boundaries in a highly collaborative manner.
- Understanding and experience in cross sectorial issues, health, agriculture and nutrition.Demonstrated ability to work effectively with
- senior leadership and senior policy makers.Experience and evidence of innovation in the conception, design, review and management of strategies, initiatives and programs.
- Position requires the ability to critically identify and evaluate potential partner’s ability and capacity, and to decide on and between strategic approaches and tactics by which to achieve desired goals and impact.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a broad and diverse audience.
- Strong command of English is required, with a strong preference for bi-lingual candidates(particularly fluent speech skills in Hindi).
- Ability to travel up to 30% time.
- The successful candidate must have a desire to get smart on technical issues around the tough problems we are tackling, and the quantitative tools we are applying in order to solve them
- Age Limit– Not more than 55 years as on 31 st August, 2015.
2 .PM -01:Program Manager:
- Qualifications and Experience:Essential
Ph.D / equivalent in biological sciences with broad and deep knowledge in project management in the areas of health and agricultural sciences.8-10 years of experience in academic, industry or similar position.
DesirableExperience in Project management, monitoring and evaluation, including development of conceptual frameworks, management of monitoring systems, implementation and – supervision of evaluations and reporting of evaluation findings.
Experience in technology assessment and matching novel technologies with biomedical or public health applications preferred.
3.PO-01 – Program Officer
- Qualifications & Experience:Essential
Postgraduate / Ph.D / equivalent degree in Agriculture / Health/ Biological Science with broad and deep knowledge related to the development of new technologies and tools for new agriculture practices, interventions for improved nutritions, maternal / child health. 3 – 5 years of experience in academic, industry or similar position.
Experience in technology assessment and matching novel technologies with food security or public health applications.
Experience in project monitoring and evaluation, including development of conceptual frameworks, management of monitoring systems, implementation and – supervision of evaluations and reporting of evaluation findings
4.HR-01 -IT Executive:
B Tech (IT) from a recognized and reputed institute. MBA(Information Management)/ MCA from a recognized and reputed institute will be preferred
2-3 years of work experience in related software programming.
Salary The salary for all positions will depend on the level to be decided on the basis of qualifications, experience and suitability for the job as recommended by the Selection Committee. The details of levels and remuneration attached to the levels are given in the statement enclosed as Document II. The tenure of appointment will be for two years or co-terminus with the program whichever is earlier.
The tenure will be extended based on the performance subject to extension of the project.
Selection Procedure for Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council – Mission Director&More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Mission Director&More Vacancies Vacancy in Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council :
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job15/9/2015
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016