Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany (BSIP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientist ‘E’ through recruitment notification – Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany (BSIP) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT No. 02/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc,Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany (BSIP).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Scientist ‘E’ on or before 10/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany (BSIP)
Vacancy Name : Scientist ‘E’
Educational Qualification : M.Sc,M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-37,400-67,000/-pm
Job Location : Lucknow
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany (BSIP), 53, University Road, Lucknow – 226 007, UP (India)
Detail Of Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany (BSIP) Scientist ‘E’ Recruitment:
- Applications in the prescribed proforma are invited from Indian nationals for one post of Scientist E’ in Unreserved (General Category) in the Pay Scale of PB-4 (Rs. 37400-67000+ GP Rs. 8700) in the institute.
- The required qualifications for the post are as under:
- Essential; MSc or recognized equivalent qualification with a first division in Geology or a relevant allied discipline with 13 years research experience in Geochemistry as evidenced by publications in nationalinternational journals.OR
- Ph D in Geology or a relevant allied discipline with 10 years post-doctoral research experience in Geochemistry and adequate evidence of original work in the form of publications in nationalinternational journals.
- Desirable: Hands-on experience in instrumentation for Geochemistry, mass spectrometry. .
- Age limit: 50 years as on last date of receipt of applications ie. July 10, 2015.
Selection Procedure For Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany (BSIP) – Scientist ‘E’ Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Scientist ‘E’ Vacancy in Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany (BSIP):
- Interested candidates should submit their application ONLY in the prescribed proforma along with attested copies of mark sheets, certificates, degrees, testimonials, etc., to the REGISTRAR, BIRBAL SAHNI INSTITUTE OF PALAEOBOTANY, 53, UNIVERSITY ROAD, LUCKNOW 226007, U.P (INDIA) latest by JULY 10, 2015.
- Detailed advertisement and application proforma are available at the Institute’s website www.bsip.res.in.
- Incomplete applications, applications not in the prescribed proforma or applications NOT received within the due date will NOT be considered.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification. Interim enquiries will NOT be entertained.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/07/2015
Reference: Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany (BSIP) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT No. 02/2015
Top Company Openings:
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017