Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany (BSIP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate/Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M Phil/Phd,MSc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany (BSIP).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Associate/Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 1/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany (BSIP)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate/Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification :M.Phil/Ph.d,M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 03 post
Salary : Rs.36,000/p.m
Job Location : Lucknow
Last Date to Apply for this job :1/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :The Registrar, Birbal Sahni, Institute of palaeobotany, 53, University Road, Lucknow 226 007
Detail of Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany (BSIP) Research Associate/Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Research Associate/JRFBotany job vacancies in Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany Lucknow
Research Associate/01 Post
- Project entitled :”Quantitative reconstruction of the Paleogene climate of paleo-equatorial region based on Indian palynological records”
- Essential Qualifications: Applicant should have a Ph.D. in Botany/Life Sciences/Bio-sciences or any relevant subject with independent research experience as evidenced by publications in peer reviewed journals.
Desirable qualifications: Research experience in the field of Tertiary palynology/ evolutionary biology/phylogeny/biodiversity/tropical ecology.
- Fellowship: Rs.36,000
- Age limit: 32 years as on October Ist, 2015.
- Junior Research Fellow / 02 Posts
Essential Qualification: Post graduate in Botany/Geology/ Life Sciences/Bio-sciences/Earth Science with a consistently good academic record. Desirable qualifications: CSIR/UGC NET/GATE qualified.
Age Limit: 28 yrs
Selection Procedure for Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany (BSIP) – Research Associate/Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 1/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Associate/Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany (BSIP) :
Application on plain paper from the candidate together with the copies of mark-sheets, certificates, degrees, testimonials and list of publications etc. should reach to the Registrar, Birbal Sahni, Institute of palaeobotany, 53, University Road, Lucknow 226 007, UP on or before 01st October 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 1/10/2015
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016