Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany (BSIP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ Ph.D/ Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany (BSIP).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 15.01.2015 at 11.00 am. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany (BSIP)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.Phil/Ph.d/ Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||15.01.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||IRBALSAHNI INSTITUTE OF PALAEOBOTANY, 53,University Road, Lucknow|
Detail of Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany (BSIP) Project Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Eligible candidates are invited to attend a Walkin-Interview for the post of one Research Associate (RA), one Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and one Project Assistant in the DST Sponsored Project entitled Developing snowfall reconstruction for the LahaulSpiti region and its association with glacier dynamics” under Dr…Yadav, Scientist G” & Principal Investigator.
Name of Post Research Associate 01 post
- Age 35 years
- Educational Qualification & The applicant should have a Ph.D. in relevant Experience discipline three years research experience and capable of taking up independent research work under the project as evidenced by minimum of one research publication in a standard referred journal as listed in Journal Citation Reports etc. c, Desirable Qualification Research experience in the field of Dendroclimatology Glaciology.
- Monthly Stipend Rs.36000 p.m.
Name of the post Junior Research Fellow – 01 post
- Age 28 years
- Educational Qualification & Post Graduate in Botany/ Geology/ Environmental Experience sciences with high consistently good academic record with CSIR NET.
- Monthly Stipend The amount of JRF fellowship will be as per SERB, DST, Govt, of India norms, which at present is Rs. 25,000p.m.
Name of Post Project Assistant II – 01 post
- Age 28 years
- Educational Qualifications & Post Graduate in any discipline with experience of Experience working in research field related to Dendroclimatology Glaciology.
- Monthly Stipend Rs. 12,000p.m.
- Age: Relaxation is admissible for candidates who belong to SCSTOBCPhysically Handicapped categories etc. as per Government of India rules.
Selection Procedure for Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany (BSIP) – Project Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 15.01.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Assistant & More Vacancies vacancy in Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany (BSIP):
Interested candidates may appear before the Selection Committee on January, 15 2015 at 11.00 AM in the Committee Room of the Institute for Interview along with with application bio-data on plain paper with original and attested copies of mark sheets/ certificates. The incumbent shall have no implicit or explicit claim of regular absorption in any post in the Institute or in Department of Science & Technology, Government of India. No TA/ DA will be admissible for attending the Interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 15.01.2015
Venue : IRBALSAHNI INSTITUTE OF PALAEOBOTANY, 53,University Road, Lucknow
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BSIP|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016