Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany (BSIP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany (BSIP)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 19/01/2015 at 11 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany (BSIP)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||19/01/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany (BSIP), LUCKNOW 53.University Road, Lucknow 226007|
Detail of Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany (BSIP) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Eligible candidates are invited to attend a Walkin-Interview for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under the DST Sponsored Project entitled Characterization of glacial lake deposits of the Ladakh, NW Trans Himalaya : Implications on landscape evolution and Palaeoclimateunder DrMrs.) Binita Phartiyal, Scientist D& Principal Investigator.
- Name of Post . Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Educational Qualification & : Candidate should have Ist Class M.Sc. in Experience Geoloy, GATENET qualification will be preferred. Experience in field work in high altitude regions and having basic knowledge of geomorphology and climatology.
- Desirable qualification Botany as one of the subject in graduation Level (B.Sc.)
- Monthly stipend Rs. 16,000per month 20% HRA
- Age Limit28 years
- Duration : Three years or coterminus with project.
- Age: Relaxation is admissible for candidates who belongs to SCSTOBC category as per Government of India rules.
Selection Procedure for Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany (BSIP) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 19/01/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany (BSIP):
Interested candidates may appear before the Selection Committee on January 19, 2015 at 11.00 AM in the Committee Room of the Institute for Interview along with with application bio-data on plain paper with original and attested copies of mark sheets/ certificates. The incumbent shall have no implicit or explicit claim of regular absorption in any post in the Institute or in Department of Science & Technology, Government of India. No TADA will be admissible for attending the Interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 19/01/2015
Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany (BSIP), LUCKNOW 53.University Road, Lucknow 226007
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BSIP|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|