Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS Pilani) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Tech/ M.E can apply for the new recruitment notification from Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS Pilani)
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 13/3/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS Pilani)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||13/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of Chemical Engineering BITS-Pilani, Hyderabad campus, R.R. District, Shamirpet Mandal, Hyderabad 500078|
Detail of Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS Pilani) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work on the following industry project sponsored by Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India, under the supervision of Dr. Asma Ahmed, Department of Chemical Engineering, BITS-Pilani, Hyderabad campus. This project is in collaboration with Ardee Hi-Tech Pvt. Ltd. and is funded under the BIRAC BIPP scheme of DBT.
- Title of the project: Bioconversion of Coal Rejects to Biogas and Humic Acid
- Duration of the project: 12 months
- Project position and number: JRF (01)
- Fellowship amount: Rs. 25,000 p.m.
- Eligibility requirements: M.Tech./M.E. in Biotechnology/ Biochemical Engineering/ Bioprocess Technology/ Chemical Engineering with first division. Students in Chemical Engineering must have learned Biochemical Engineering at bachelor’s or master’s level
- Desirable: Exposure to microbiology techniques, fermentation
Selection Procedure for Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS Pilani)- Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/3/2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS Pilani):
Interested candidates with the above mentioned qualification can send their profiles via email, giving detailed information about the educational qualifications, research experience and published research papers if any, by 13th March 2015, to Dr. Asma Ahmed via email:[email protected] Please note that only short listed candidates will be called for interview to be held at BITS-Pilani, Hyderabad Campus in the third week of March 2015 and no TA/DA will be paid for the interview. Dr. Asma Ahmed Assistant Professor Department of Chemical Engineering BITS-Pilani, Hyderabad campus, R.R. District, Shamirpet Mandal, Hyderabad 500078
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/3/2015
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017