Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS Pilani) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Office Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS Pilani)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Office Assistant Job on or before 3/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS Pilani)|
|Vacancy Name||Office Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||3/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani Tel: +91 0832 2580106 K K Birla Goa Campus, NH 17B, Bypass Road Fax: +91 0832 2557031 Zuarinagar 403726, Goa, India|
Detail of Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS Pilani)Office Assistant Recruitment:
BITS Pilani, K K Birla Goa Campus invites applications for the position of Office Assistant. The post details are as follows:
- Name of the position Office Assistant
- No. of position One (1)
- Salary & other benefits Pay Band: Rs. 5200 – 20200; Grade Pay: Rs. 2400; Starting Basic Pay: Rs. 8900
- Other benefits such as D.A., CPF @ 12% on pay & all other allowances, Gratuity, Pension under EPS 1995, Group Insurance, reimbursement @ 90% of medical expense, LTC, Reimbursement of children’s school fees up to class XII, leave etc. will be admissible as per institute norms.
- Qualification & Experience Graduate with a minimum of 3 years of experience in an office setting.
- Desirable: Experience as Front Office staff in established nursing home / hospital/ medical institution. Computer proficiency in managing the hospital management software. Good communication skills to manage the patients at the OPD of Medical Centre.
- Job responsibility Scheduling patients at the Medical Centre, facilitating patient flow by notifying the doctor of patients’ arrival, being aware of delays & communicating with patients and clinical staff accordingly, attending to queries from patients, prospective patients & visitors, maintaining patient records, keeping medical office supplies adequately stocked, monitoring office equipment, etc.
Selection Procedure for Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS Pilani)- Office Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 3/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Office Assistant Vacancy in Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS Pilani):
Applications in the prescribed format (refer Employment Application Form) may be submitted along with copies of the testimonials to the office of Dean, Administration within 3-May-2015 or it may be emailed to [email protected] within the due date.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 3/5/2015
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016