Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS Pilani) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Public Relations Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS Pilani).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Public Relations Officer Job on or before 27/3/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS Pilani)
Vacancy Name : Public Relations Officer
Educational Qualification : MBA/PGDM
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- Per Month
Job Location : Pilani
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 27/3/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS Pilani), Pilani
Detail of Post :
BITS Pilani, K K Birla Goa Campus invites applications for the position of Public Relations Officer. The post details are as follows:
- Name of the Position Public Relations Officer
- No. of Position One (1)
- Division / Unit Public Relations Office
- Reports to Director, BITS Pilani, K.K. Birla Goa Campus
- Salary & Other Benefits Pay Band: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100; Grade Pay: Rs. 8,200; Starting Basic Pay: Rs. 32,380 (CTC up to Rs. 11.02 l.p.a.) Other benefits such as D.A. at Central Government rates, CPF @ 12% on Pay & All Other Allowances, Gratuity, Pension under EPS 1995, Group Insurance, Reimbursement @ 90% of Medical Expenses, LTC, Reimbursement of Children’s School Fees up to class XII, Leave etc. will be admissible as per institute norms.
- Qualification & Experience Post Graduate (MBA or Masters in Mass Communication preferred) with minimum 10 years experience. Experience in a similar capacity will be desirable. Preference will be given to candidates with prior experience of working in an academic environment.
- Skills & Competencies Should be well-versed with computers including ERP Should possess strong communication, presentation, interpersonal and facilitation skills. Should have the ability to communicate effectively across a range of stakeholders such as students, faculty and staff members, administrators, external agencies, commercial and government entities, etc. Should be proficient in written & spoken English. Knowledge of Konkani will be an added benefit.
- Job Role & Responsibilities Coordinating visits & special visitors to the Campus Taking care of campus security which includes handling security contract, security annual budget & monthly security bill processing, statutory compliances, manpower review & deployment, material entry process & documentation, Student entry & exit data, incidents record & response, special guests’ security process, institute functions’ security monitoring, liaising with the Police Looking after Guest House which comprises Guest House Contract, Guest House daily Bookings, Guest House Up keep, Inventory, Purchases, Food & Beverages / Parties, Financial Statement Record & Bill Clearance Taking care of Institute Vehicle / Transport Contract, Transport Annual Budget & Monthly Bills, Outside Transport hiring & Bill processing, Guest Receiving Vehicle Arrangement Handling publicity & media which involves releasing newspaper advertisements, press release, any media contact, etc. & analyzing media coverage Liaising with external agencies, institutions, Govt. Organizations including Panchayat, etc. Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press and related organizations Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research Designing, writing and/or producing presentations, press releases, articles, leaflets, ‘in-house’ journals, reports, publicity brochures, information for web sites and promotional videos
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/3/2016.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply ? :
Applications in the prescribed format (refer Employment Application Form) may be submitted along with copies of the testimonials to the office of Dean, Administration within 27-Mar-2016 or it may be emailed to [email protected] within the due date
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/3/2016