Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 10/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000/-pm
Job Location : Pilani
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Department of Mathematics Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani- 333 031
Detail Of Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
One Junior research fellow (JRF) position is available in the Dept. of Mathematics, Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani, Pilani Campus for working in a DST-SERB sponsored project (tenure 3 years). The selected JRF will be allowed to join the Ph.D. program of B.I.T.S. Pilani, as per Institute’s procedure.
- No of post : 01
- Essential Qualification: M. Sc./M.E. in Applied Mathematics / Mechanical Engineering or a related field with good academic record. Candidate with NET/GATE will be preferred. Favourable considerations will be given to applicants who are self-motivated; programming experience with Fortran or C and basic knowledge with numerical analysis and fluid dynamics.
- Title of the Project: Heat Transfer Augmentation from a Square Heated Cylinder Due to Rectangular Eddy Promoter and Nanofluids under the Incident of Couette-Poiseuille Flow.
- Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- p.m for three yrs(fixed).
- Funding Agency: Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB) (A statutory body under the Government of India’s Department of Science & Technology), New Delhi
Selection Procedure For Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani):
Application through e-mail with full curriculum vitae (including their courses in Master’s degree) should reach to the undersigned on or before 10th July, 2015. Short listed candidates would be called for interview on or before 20th July 2015. Except accommodation (inside campus), no TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Principal Investigator: Prof. Dilip Kumar Maiti, Department of Mathematics
Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani- 333 031 E-mail: [email protected] (preferred)/ [email protected]: 01596-515261 FAX: 01596-244183 visit: http://universe.bits-pilani.ac.in/pilani/dilip/profile
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/07/2015
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016