Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 29/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000/-pm
Job Location : Goa
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 29/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani), Assistant Professor Department of Chemistry NH17B Bypass Road Zuarinagar – 403 726 Goa, India.
Detail Of Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Applications are invited from candidates with Master degree (First class)/ or equivalent in Chemistry/Physical Chemistry/Organic Chemistry or Physics to work as a JRF in a Science and Engineering Research Board, Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India, funded research project entitled “Structures and Energetics of C7H2 and C9H2 Isomers: Quantum Chemical Studies” (Project File No. YSS/2015/000099 dated 03 Sep. 2015). Project duration is ongoing and of total three years duration. This position is purely temporary and co terminus with the project.
- Monthly Stipend: Rs. 25,000/- for the first two years plus 20 % HRA provided the candidate is NET qualified.
- Skills Required: Candidates are expected to have firm theoretical knowledge in group theory, quantum chemistry, molecular spectroscopy and basic organic chemistry. Prior experience in computational chemistry projects is a plus but not necessarily required.
Selection Procedure For Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani):
Applications with up-to-date curriculum vitae should reach to the Principal Investigator, Dr. Venkatesan S. Thimmakondu, by e-mail (email@example.com) or by hard copy to the mentioned address above. Last date to receive the application is 29 October 2015. No TA/ DA will be paid for the interview. The position is purely temporary and he/she does not have right for claiming any regular position in the institute. Initial appointment will be given only for ONE year, however, extendable till the completion of the project based on the performance of the candidate. The selected candidate is encouraged to register for PhD program subject to the eligibility criteria of the PhD regulations of the BITS-PILANI University.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/10/2015