Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) Recruitment 2016 . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 31/1/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.16,000/p.m
Job Location : Rajasthan
Last Date to Apply for this job :31/1/2016
Address for the Job Vacancy :Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani,Vidya Vihar, Pilani 333031, Rajasthan
Detail of Post :
- Advertisement for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for a BITS Pilani sponsored research project under Waste Water Energy Programme.
- Title of the Project: Roof top rainwater harvesting for safe, potable and healthy drinking water and ground water replenishment for BITS Pilani, Pilani Campus
- Specific area of the research: Determination of contaminants in water using functional ultrathin films
- Duration of the Project: Till Jan 2017
- Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
- Eligibility: MSc in Physics with atleast 60% marks.
- Fellowship: Rs 16000 pm
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/1/2016.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply ? :
Apply by sending an email with attached CV and scanned copy of mark sheets on/before 31st Jan 2016 to “[email protected]”. After the preliminary review of the applications, the shortlisted candidates will be notified for personal interview through an e-mail. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/1/2016