Birla Institute of Technology Mesra (BIT Mersa) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Birla Institute of Technology Mesra (BIT Mersa)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 20/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Birla Institute of Technology Mesra (BIT Mersa)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,000/-pm
Job Location : Ranchi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Birla Institute of Technology Mesra (BIT Mersa), Ranchi – 835215
Detail Of Birla Institute of Technology Mesra (BIT Mersa) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow for a SERB-DST sponsored major research project. The details of the project are as under:
- Name of the Project “Development of polymer-ceramic nanocomposites with high dielectric constant”
- Principal Investigator Dr. Barnali Dasgupta Ghosh Assistant Professor Department of Chemistry Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra Ranchi 835215 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com Mobile: +91-8292405068
- Qualification Required First Class in M.Sc/ M.Tech in Chemistry or Material Science or Equivalent from UGC recognized University/ Institute.
- Desirable NET/ GATE qualified candidates and candidates with knowledge of nanomaterials synthesis, preparation of composites and characterization.
- Fellowship Rs.16,000/- per month
Selection Procedure For Birla Institute of Technology Mesra (BIT Mersa) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Birla Institute of Technology Mesra (BIT Mersa):
Candidates are requested to send application along with latest Curriculum Vitae and phone number to Project Investigator Dr. Barnali Dasgupta Ghosh by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 20th June, 2015. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview on 7
th July, 2015. Those who are not able to send the CV in advance may also walk-in for the interview with a CV. Short listed candidates will be intimated over e-mail or phone. No separate interview call letters will be dispatched. Candidates are advised to bring original and photo copy of mark sheets/certificates and latest passport size photo at the time of interview. The post is purely temporary in nature for three year subjected to availability of the fund. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/06/2015