Birla Institute of Technology Mesra(BIT Mesra) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Birla Institute of Technology Mesra(BIT Mesra) .
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before15/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Birla Institute of Technology Mesra(BIT Mesra)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.25,000/p.m
Job Location :Ranchi
Last Date to Apply for this job :15/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi
Detail of Birla Institute of Technology Mesra(BIT Mesra) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Name of the Project :Synthesis, Characterisation and catalytic application of supported metal nano particles in Carbon -Carbon bond formation
Qualification :Required First Class in M.Sc in Chemistry or Equivalent from UGC recognized University/Institute.
Desirable :NET/ GATE qualified candidates and candidates with knowledge of nanomaterials or Organic synthesis.
Fellowship: Rs.25,000/ – per month * + HRA as applicable per institute ruleInterview Date :September 21 st , 2015 at the office of H.O.D, Department of Chemistry, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi
Selection Procedure for Birla Institute of Technology Mesra(BIT Mesra) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Birla Institute of Technology Mesra(BIT Mesra) :
- Candidates are requested to send application along with latest Curriculum Vitae and phone
- number to Project Investigator Dr. Rafique Ul Islam by e – mail to [email protected] or [email protected] latest by 15th September, 2015. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview on 21st September, 2015.
- Short listed candidates will be intimated over e -mail or phone. No separate interview call letters will be dispatched.
- Candidates are advised to bring original and photo copy of mark sheets/certificates and latest passport size photo at the time of interview.
- The post is purely temporary in nature for three year subjected to availability of the fund
- and research progress.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job15/9/2015