Birla Institute of Technology (BIT Mersa) invites application for the recruitment of Physical Training Instructor, Supervisor cum Field Marker with B.P.Ed educational background
Company name : Birla Institute of Technology (BIT Mersa)
Posts : Physical Training Instructor, Supervisor cum Field Marker
Qualification : B.P.Ed
Salary : Rs.15,000-Rs.20,000/- per month
No of Post : 02
Location : Ranchi
Last date to apply : 15.10.2014
Details of Post :
Physical Training Instructor, Supervisor cum Field Marker:
|Sl. No.||Name of the post||Salary (in Rs.)||The essential, desirable qualification and experience|
|Physical Training Instructor||20,000/- per month (Consolidated)||Qualification: B.P.Ed. Degree with at least 55% marks from recognized Institution.Experience: Minimum 02 years of experience of giving instructions in the area of Athletics (Track & Field), Calisthenics, Gymnasium and other indoor/outdoor games like football, volleyball, badminton, T.T. etc)|
|Supervisor cum Field Marker||15,000/- per month (Consolidated)||Qualification: B.P.Ed. Degree with at least 55% marks from recognized Institution.Experience: Minimum 01 years of experience at supervisory level in the area of measuring dimensions and marking of sports ground, courts, field & tracks, maintenance of Gym equipments, Sports Gears and indoor stadiums etc.|
Mode of appointments: For the above posts on contract basis for one year (likely to be extended subject to satisfactory performance)
Age: Preferably below 35 years. The age will be calculated on the last date for receipt of applications i.e. 15.10.2014. Relaxation of age would be admissible to SC/ST candidates as per rules. There will be no maximum age limit for BIT employees.
- Candidates who are in employment with Government, Semi-Government, Autonomous Bodies, Public Undertakings, University and Educational Institutions should route their applications through proper channel.
- Before applying, candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he/she fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria of post stated in the advertisement in all respect as on last date for receipt of application i.e. 15.10.2014.
- The Application form on prescribed format must be accompanied with photograph, self attested copies of certificates, marks sheets, experience, etc.
- Applications should be accompanied with a non-refundable demand draft of Rs. 250/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PHs and for candidates belonging to other categories a non-refundable demand draft of Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of “Birla Institute of Technology” Payable at Ranchi towards application fee. Candidates are advised to write their name and post applied for on the backside of the demand draft.
- Candidates will be interviewed only after scrutiny of education & experience certificate. Eligibility of candidate with regard to qualification and experience shall be calculated/considered with reference to the last date of the receipt for application.
- The Institute reserves the right to screen and call only such candidates as is found prima-facie suitable for being considered by the Screening Committee. Thus, just fulfilling the prescribed conditions would not entitle one to be called for interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to rectify any discrepancy of this advertisement, if found later on. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of letter of appointment, the Institute reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidate.
- Any corrigendum/ addendum/errata in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available only at our Institute web site www.bitmesra.ac.in. No further press advertisement will be given. Hence prospective applicants are advised to visit BIT, Mesra web site regularly for above purpose.
- The decision of BIT in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance, rejection of the application form, interview, verification of testimonials and selection will be final and binding on the candidates.
- The candidate is responsible for the correctness of the information provided in the application. If it is found at a later date that any information given in the application is Incorrect/ false the candidature/ appointment is liable to be cancelled/ terminated.
- Interim correspondence will not be entertained or replied to. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding reason for not being called for interview/outcome of interview.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
- Any dispute with regard to the selection/recruitment process will be subject to Courts/Tribunals having jurisdiction over Ranchi.
How to apply:
The complete application form along with enclosures, must reach in a sealed envelope by hand or by speed post to Deputy Registrar (P&A), Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi – 835215 on or before the last date for submission of application i.e. 15.10.2014. Kindly super scribe the envelope with the post applied for and the Department.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BIT Mersa||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|