Birla Institute of Technology (BIT Mersa) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Medical Officer for MBBS holders on October 22, 2014
Company name : Birla Institute of Technology (BIT Mersa)
Posts : Medical Officer
Qualification : MBBS
Salary : Rs.60000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Ranchi
Walk in date :October 22, 2014
Details of Post :
Interested eligible candidates are requested to appear for a walk-in interview for the post of Medical Officer at BIT Health Centre. They are required to bring their applications in the prescribed application format available at below
Application should be accompanied with two copies of self attested relevant certificates/documents and brief Bio-data.
- Date and venue of Interview: 10.00 AM on 22/10/2014 at B.I.T Dispensary, Mesra
- Essential: MBBS from a MCI recognized institution, including completion of compulsory rotating internship, followed by at least 3 years of experience in a recognized hospital.
- Desirable: PG qualification (MD/Diploma) in Medicine
- Emolument: Rs. 60,000/- Per month (Consolidated)
- Note: Persons retired from Govt. / Semi Govt. / Autonomous bodies may also apply.
- Job description: The Medical Officer shall perform shift duties (OPD& Indoor) including night shift, emergency duties, vaccination clinic, and any other work assigned by the In-charge / Chief Medical Officer of BIT Health Centre. Hence, they are required to stay inside the Institute campus.
- Mode of Appointments: On contract basis for one year which is further extendable on mutually acceptable terms subjected to satisfactory performance and recommendation by Review Committee. The contract may be terminated with one month notice from either side.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date: 22.10.2014
Venue : B.I.T Dispensary, Mesra, Ranchi
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BIT Mersa||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016