Birla Institute of Technology (BIT Mersa) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Project Fellow for M.Pharm holders on October 10, 2014
Company name : Birla Institute of Technology (BIT Mersa)
Posts : Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Pharm
Salary : Rs.24,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Ranchi
Walk in date :October 10, 2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited for the post of ‘PROJECT FELLOW” in the project entitled “Nutraceutical and Cosmaceutical from Tamarind seeds, Sal seeds oil and Karanj oil using low cost technology” at Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Technology, B.I.T MESRA, RANCHI. The project is sanctioned by TRIFED, GOI, NEW DELHI. Candidates are required to bring all original documents along with one set of Xerox copies at the time of interview.
- Minimum qualification‐ M.Pharm in Pharmacognosy or Pharmaceutics. Candidates should have at least one publication in SCI Journal.
- Fellowship amount is 24000 rupees per month. However, based on performance of the candidate fellowship may be reviewed.
- The selected candidate will be appointed only for six months . After evaluation of performance of the candidate by the committee the tenure may be extended .
- Reporting Venue and time: Department of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology; 8.45am
- Date and time of interview: 10.10.2014 from 9.00am. Selection will be strictly based on interview only( NO TA/DA IS ADMISSABLE)
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date : 10.10.2014
Venue : Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Technology, Birla Institute of Technology Mesra,Ranchi
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BIT Mersa||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|