Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 31.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.E/M.Tech/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani, Hyderabad Campus, Jawahar Nagar, Shameerpet Mandal, Hyderabad 500078, Andhra Pradesh, India|
Detail of Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from intelligent, motivated and eligible candidates to work as Junior Research Fellow in the following project funded by Centre of Research Excellence in Waste, Water and Energy, BITS Pilani.
- Title: Anaerobic co-digestion of food waste and organic fraction of municipal solid waste for the production of biogas and concomitant use of biogas as fuel for cooking and spent slurry as fertilizer
- Principal Investigator: Dr. P. Sankar Ganesh, Assistant Professor of Biological Sciences <http://universe.bits-pilani.ac.in/hyderabad/psankarganesh/profile>
- Duration: 2 years (extendable)
- Position Available: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Number of Positions Available: ONE
- Essential Qualifications: Candidate must satisfy at least ONE of the following criteria: (i) ME/ MTech in Environmental Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Bioprocess Technology/ Biochemical Engineering/ Biotechnology (ii) MPhil in Biotechnology or Environmental Science or Life Sciences (iii) MSc in Biotechnology or Environmental Science or Life Sciences
- Desirable Qualifications: (i) Passed CSIR or UGC JRF (ii) Outstanding skill set and hands-on experience in anaerobic digestion of organic wastes
- Fellowship: Consolidated Rs. 16000/ month (first two years); Rs. 18000/ month (third year)
Selection Procedure for Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani):
Please note that only qualified and suitable candidates will be called for interview to be held at BITS Pilani, Hyderabad Campus in the last week of February 2015. No TA/ DA will be paid for the interview. The position is temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum of three years. The position is coterminous with project. Candidates must email the following documents as a single PDF file before 31st January 2015 to <[email protected]> (i) Cover letter; (ii) A detailed resume with contact details including mobile/ phone number, email ID, and postal address with two references; (iii) One page “Statement of Interest”. PhD Program: Interested candidates can also apply through regular PhD program of the university. For details visit <http://www.bitsadmission.com/ph/phmain.htm>
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BITS Pilani|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|