Bodoland University invites application for the recruitment of Teaching Posts with Ph.D holders
Company name :Bodoland University
Posts :Teaching Posts
Qualification : Ph.D
Salary : Rs. 15,600 – 67,000 /- p.m
No of Post : 13
Last date to apply : 14-11-2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from the Eligible Candidates for the following Teaching Posts of Bodoland University.
|Sl. No.||Department||Name of the Post||No. of Post||Category||Specialization|
|Mathematical Sciences||Associate Professor||2||Un-reserved||
1. Relativity and Cosmology
1. Ancient Indian History and Archeology
2. Modern Indian History
|4||Computer Science & Technology||Associate Professor||1||Un-reserved||Open|
|5||Biotechnology||Associate Professor||1||Un-reserved||Preferably Plant Biotechnology/Genetic Engineering|
|6||Assamese||Associate Professor||1||OBC||Open-Preferably Research knowledge on Bhakti Literature|
|2||Un-reserved-1||Ph. D in any one area of HR/ Finance/Marketing/ Organizational Behaviour/ Strategic Management/ Production & Operations Management|
|OBC-1||Ph. D in any one area of HR/ Finance/Marketing/ Organizational Behaviour/ Strategic Management/ Production & Operations Management|
|8||Business Administration||Assistant Professor||1||Un-reserved||MBA/MSc (Statistics)|
|9||Computer Science & Technology||Assistant Professor||1||Un-reserved||Data mining/theory of computation/Compiler Design|
|10||Biotechnology||Assistant Professor||1||Un-reserved||Preferably Immunology/ Bioinformatics|
Details of Qualification and Experience for Associate Professor :
- Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) with required specialization.
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a university, college or Accredited research institute excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology – mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students.
- Minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS).
Details of Qualification and Experience for Assistant Professor :
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) with required specialization at Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) of above, candidates who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment as Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
Pay Band and Academic Grade Pay :
- Associate Professor – PB 4 Rs. 37,400 – 67,000 & AGP – Rs. 9,000
- Assistant Professor – PB 3 Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 & AGP – Rs. 6,000
Application Form : Prescribed Application form, the details of qualifications and others are available in the University Website : www.bodolanduniversity.ac.in
Application Fee: Candidates will be required to pay an amount of Rs. 1,000.00 (in case of ST/SC Rs. 500.00) as an application fee for the post by Demand Draft in favour of The Registrar, Bodoland University payable at SBI, North Kokrajhar Branch (Code – 7379), Kokrajhar.
Age: For Assistant Professor: Not below 18 years and above 38 years of age as on 1st October, 2014 (upper Age is relaxable by 5 years for ST/SC candidates) and in case of proper channel candidate- age bar is not applicable.
HOW TO APPLY :
Completed application in the prescribed form along with all necessary enclosures and testimonials must reach: The Registrar, Bodoland University, P.O. Rangalikhata (Debargaon), Dist. Kokrajhar (Assam), PIN-783370, latest by 14-11-2014 up to 3.00 P.M. Those who are willing to apply for more than one post, they must submit separate application form with separate application fees. The name of the post and department must be written on the envelope of the application. In all cases, three copies of application forms alongwith all testimonials need to be submitted in a single envelope.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 14-11-2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Bodoland University|