Border Security Force (BSF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Commandant through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed BE, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Border Security Force (BSF).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Commandant Job on or before 23 Jun 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Border Security Force (BSF)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Commandant
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 03 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 23 Jun 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Border Security Force (BSF), Across India
Detail of Border Security Force (BSF) Assistant Commandant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from male Indian citizens for the Combatised post of Assistant Commandant (Water Wing) (Group-‘A’- Technical Staff) in Water Wing of Border Security Force, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India in the pay scale as mentioned below plus DA and other allowances as admissible to the member of the Force from time to time as well as accommodation, LTC & Medical facilities etc.
- Qualification : Candidate should have passed Bachelors Degree in Marine Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Automobile Engineering or equivalent from a recognized university.
- No. of Vacancies : 03 (UR-02, OBC-01)
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs.5400 in pay Band-3
- Age Limit : Between 22-28 Years
- Examination Fee : Bank Draft for Rs. 100/- as examination fee to be drawn in favour of authority to whom the application is addressed, payable at respective SBI/Post Office at the location or nearby station. However, the SC/ST and BSF candidates are not required to remit examination fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
- Physical Standard : The minimum physical requirements for the candidates are as under- i. Height Min.-165 cms Chest Unexpanded – 81 cms Expanded – 86 cms Weight Corresponding to height but not less than 50 Kgs (weight will be measured at the time of Medical Examination Test. Note : Those candidates who are declared not qualified in Physical Standards, i.e height and chest, may prefer an appeal immediately at the venue of the PST itself , if they so desire, to the appellate authority present on the PST/PET ground. The decision of the appellate authority will be final and no further appeal or representation in this regard will be entertained
Selection Procedure for Border Security Force (BSF) – Assistant Commandant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23 Jun 2015.
- Written Examination/Physical Measurement/Physical Efficiency Test/Interview/Medical Examination
How to apply for Assistant Commandant Vacancy in Border Security Force (BSF) :
Candidates should apply with detailed bio data in the prescribed format. Application duly filled up in the prescribed format may be sent to any one of the following addresses latest by 23.06.2015
|Centere Code||Center||To Whom Application To Be Sent|
|11||Jalandhar||The Inspector General, Ftr HORs BSF Jalandhar, BSF Campus, Jalandhar Cantt (Punjab) Pin-144 006|
|22||Gandhi Nagar||The Inspector General, Ftr HORs BSF Gujrat, PO- CRPF group centre. Chiloda. Gandhi Nagar, GujratPin-382042|
|The Commandant, 25 Bn BSF, Chhawala Camp, Post-Najafgarh road, New Delhi-110071|
|44||Bangalore||The Inspector General, Ftr HORs Bangalore, PO-Yelahanka Bangalore Kamatake-560064|
|55||Kolkata||The Inspector General, Ftr HORs BSF Kolkatta, 2-B, Lord Sinha Road, Kolkatta, West Bengal, Pin-700071|
|88||Guwahati||The Inspector General, Ftr HORs BSF Guwahati, PO- Azara, Distt-Kamrup, Guwahati, Assam-781017|
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23 Jun 2015
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016