Border Security Force (BSF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Constable through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th/ 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Border Security Force (BSF)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Constable on or before 22/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Border Security Force (BSF)|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ 12TH|
|Total No of Vacancy||346 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||22/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Border Security Force (BSF), The Commandant, 25Bn BSF, Chhawla Camp, Post office-Najafargh, New Delhi-110071|
Detail of Border Security Force (BSF) Constable Recruitment:
Border Security Force has issued online Advt as BSF Recruitment 2015 for the recruitment of Constable (GD) under Sports Quota to fill up 346 vacancies. Interested and qualified job seekers can seek BSF most recent opportunities by sending the application in recommended arrangement on or before the last date.
- No. of Vacancies: 346
- Post Name: Constable
- Essential Qualification: Candidates must have passed tenth Standard/ Matric Level from the perceived board or Institutions.
- Age Limitation: Age of the appliers ought to be lived in the middle of 18 years to 23 years as on first August 2015. Candidates will be given the relaxation in upper age according to the association standards.
- Pay Scale: Shortlisted competitors will be paid with the pay of Rs.5200-20200/ – with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/ – as their compensation every month.
Selection Procedure for Border Security Force (BSF) – Constable Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/04/2015
- The selection of the applicants under BSF opening 2015 will experience the methodology of: Height, Bar/Test, Identity Check Checking of Testimonials/Documents, Physical Standard Test, Trial in restrictive sports discipline & Medical Examination
How to apply for Constable Vacancy in Border Security Force (BSF):
Applicants, who are qualified for the above mentioned posts, must seek this enrollment by presenting the application structure in the endorsed organization. Firstly, candidates have to download required structure from the authority site of Border Security Force www.bsf.nic.in. Candidates need to fill the application with all obliged points of interest without committing any error and append all the applicable duplicates of reports in admiration of instruction, standing, age and so on. Envelope containing the structure must be super scribing as application for the post sought and send to the underneath expressed location. Postal Address: The Commandant, 25Bn BSF, Chhawla Camp, Post office-Najafargh, New Delhi-110071 Important Date: Last date of receiving of application form: within 30 Days from the publication of advt
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/04/2015