Border Security Force (BSF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Border Security Force (BSF)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Sub Inspector on or before 25/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Border Security Force (BSF)
Vacancy Name : Sub Inspector
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 83 Posts
Salary : Rs. 9,300-34,800/-pm
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Border Security Force (BSF), Across India
Detail Of Border Security Force (BSF) Sub Inspector Recruitment:
Applications are invited from serving BSF Male and Female Constables, Head Constables (GD) and Tradesmen who meet QRs for selection to the post of Sub Inspector (GD) in the Border Security Force through LIMITED DEPARTMENTAL COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION (LDCE) in the Pay scale as mentioned below. The post of Sub Inspector (GD) is Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial (Combatised). The posts are temporary but likely to become permanent.
- Name of the Post : Sub Inspector
- No of Post: 83 Post
- Qualification : Constables/GD, Head Constables/GD and ASI(Exe) will be eligible to appear in the said LDCE. Tradesmen, who meet QRs of SI/LDCE, are also eligible to appear in SI/LDCE. a) Service eligibility: They should have completed four years of service, including basic training. b) Upper age and : The upper age limit for appearing in the LDCE will be 32 Educational years. The required education qualification will be graduation, qualification which is also the eligibility for DR SIs (as on the closing date of Application). c) Clean record : They should have maintained minimum Good APARs grading of last four years and should have “unblemished clean record of entire service until issue of offer of appointment”. d) Physical : As applicable to SI/DE candidates. The Physical standards of Standards SI(DE) candidates are as under
- Salary : Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4200 in Pay Band-2 and other allowances as admissible from time to time.
- Age :Relaxation of 5 years in age limit to the candidates belonging to SC/ST is permissible in accordance with the instructions issued by the Govt. of India from time to time. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date of submission of applications.
Selection Procedure For Border Security Force (BSF) – Sub Inspector Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before June 16, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How To Apply For Sub Inspector Vacancy in Border Security Force (BSF):
- Applications which are not on prescribed proforma or not accompanied by specified enclosures or incomplete or defective applications shall be summarily rejected. No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances.
- Candidates are not required to submit any original certificates in support to their claims regarding educational qualifications and other relevant certificates and will submit only certified true copies alongwith their applications. They should, therefore, ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions before filling in their application forms.
- Admission to the tests will be purely provisional. On verification at any later stage, if it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions; their candidature will be cancelled.
- All candidates who apply in response to the advertisements before the closing date and are found eligible will be assigned with Registration/Roll numbers by the concerned examination centre. They will be communicated through call letters for written test by concerned centre.
- Admission card for written examination indicating time table and venue of the examination will be issued by concerned examination centre on hearing from Pers Dte (Rectt Section).
- Corrections in application, if any, should be legible and attested by the candidate.
- Before filling in the application form, the candidates should read the eligibility conditions for the recruitment carefully to see if they are eligible. They should apply only if they fulfill all the conditions to avoid disappointment at later stage.
- Applications which are not legible, incomplete, incorrectly filled or not accompanied by prescribed enclosures shall be summarily rejected.
- No changes in the entries once made in the application form will be allowed under any circumstances.
- The candidates are advised in their own interest to ensure that the applications should reach the examination centre on or before the closing date i.e. 25th June’2015 positively. Applications received in the concerned centre after the closing date will not be entertained
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/06/2015