Border Security Force (BSF) invites application for the recruitment of Inspector with Any Graduate holders
Company name :Border Security Force (BSF)
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs.9300-34800/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 29/9/2014
Details of Post :
I am directed to say that the Headquarters Director General Border Security Force propose to fill up one (1) post of Inspector (Librarian) in BSF which is group 8’ Non Ministerial‘ (Combatised) Non-Gazetted post, in the Revised Pay Band of Rs.9300 34800+Grade pay Rs. 4,600/- by deputation. The period of deputation will be initially for one year extendable up to three years on year-to-year basis. The incumbent on selectioa for deputation for above post will be posted to BSF Academy Tekanpur, Gwali’or’ (MP).
The eligibility conditions and experience required for the post are as under: Officers of Central Government:
- holding analogous post on regular basis ii) With five years regular service in the post in the grade of Pay Band (Rs 9300-34800) and grade Pay Rs 4200/-) or equivalent; and
- Possessing the quaiifications, experience as under: Educational qualifications. i) Degree of a recognized university or equivalent; ii) degree in Library Science from a Recognised University or equivalent. Physical sta ndardz i) For male candidates: Height-l 67.5 cms Chest—81 cms(86 cms after expansion) Weight orresponding to height ii) For Female candidates: Height-157 ems relaxable by 2 cms for adivasis,and candidates from hill areas. Chest not applicable. Weight- 43 Kgs(Pr0portionate to height.) iii) Should be medically fit (SHAPE-1). (i) The minimum standards in so far as it relates to height may be: a) relaxed from 167.5 to 165 cms in the case of those having martial traditions such as Gorkhas, Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Dogras and Marathas.
- relaxed from 167.5 ms in 165 cm: for Adivaals.
- he minimum standard in so far as it retates to chest measurements may be relaxed from 81 cm and expanded 86 cms to 77 cm and expanded 82 cm for Adlvasls.
- The period of deputation Including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment! deputation In the same or some other organizations or department of the Central ‘ Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years. The ‘ yum maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall illiq’ – not be exceeding 50 years as on the closing date of receipt * 1f ” of application.
The services of person selected for appointment on deputation wiil be governed by the condition of deputation as laid down in the Government of India (DOP&T) OM No.6/8f2009-Estt(Pay-II) dated 17‘“ June 2010.
Bio data/ application in the enclosed proforma (Annexure-l) alongwith attested copies of APARs for last five years (2009-10 to 2013-14, education certificates and other testirnonials in respect of interested/eligible candidates who can be spared in the event of .selection for the above post may be sent to Commandant (Staf!)a Pers Dte (Sta—iTSection) HQ DG BSF, Block No.10. CGO Complex, Lodhi Road. New Delhi-03
HOW TO APPLY : The last date of submission of applications will be 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar. Willingness of concernedIndividual is also required. Application received after the last date or without requisite documents or otherwise found. incomplete will not be considered. While forwarding the applications by the employer, it may be verified and certified that the particulars furnished by the individual are correct and no disciplinary or vigilance case is either pending or contemplated against the individual. It may be informed that in the event of selection fog appointment the officer concerned will be relieved of his duties.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 29/9/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BSF||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017