Border Security Force invites application for the recruitment of Constable(Tradesmen) with Matriculation / Diploma holders
Company name : Border Security Force
Posts : Constable(Tradesmen)
Qualification : Matriculation / Diploma
Salary : Rs.5200-20200/- p.m
No of Openings : 1670
Location : Across India
Last date to apply : 14/8/2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from MALE Indian citizens for 1670 posts of Constable (Tradesmen) in Border Security Force in the pay band Rs. 5200-20200 Grade pay Rs.2000/plus usual and admissible allowances to Central Govt. employees from time to time. in addition, Ration allowance, Medical Assistance free uniform? free accommodation, free leave pass” etc. are admissible to BSF
- Name of the Post :Constable(Tradesmen)
- No of Post : 1670
- Qualification : Matriculation / 2 years work experience in respective trades / 2 Years Diploma
- Age : 18-23 years
- Remuneration :Rs.5200-20200/- p.m + GP 2000
ELIGIBILITY FOR RE-EMPLOYMENT OF EX-SERVICEMEN – Err-servicemen being trained soldiers only written test, trade test and medical fitness test to ascertain Medical category will be conducted. As per Govfs order total relaxation in prescribed physical standard and education is admissible. Relaxation of upper age limit to the extent of military service pEus 3 years is applicable. However, break in Army service and re-employment should not exceed 2 years. No physical efficiency test will be held for Bit-servicemen.
- Persons serving in Govt/Semi Govt department may send their applications through proper channel alongwith “No Objection Certificate” as per format in Annexureilll.
- Wards (Sons) ofserving BSF personnel may also apply. Sons of serving BSF personnel may apply either from their Home Stats or from the State in which his father/mother is posted/deployed at the time of recruitment.
HOW TO APPLY AND BY WHICH
- Application in the prescribed format at Annexure-I either downloaded from BSF website or type written on one side only in foolscap plain paper with passport size photographs affixing on application form, duly self attested by the candidates, be sent to concerned Headquarth/RA, under which their state falls! on or before 30 days after publication of this advertisement in Empioyment News through post alongwith following documents.
- Demand Draft or Postal order for Rs. 50/~ in favour of Concerned IG/DIG/Commandant payable at bank or post office of concerned Headquarter, under which their state falls. as mentioned against each with Code No. However, no postal order or Dernand Draft is required to be sent by SC/ST candidates and [Ex-servicemen.
- Candidates are requested to up application form in Hindi or English language.
- Selfattested copies ofcertificates/testimonial as proofof Educatiohai qualificationand age/date 01° birth and a trade proficiency catificate.
- Self attested copy of caste/category certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates givenby an not below Tehsildar 0r SDO/SDM etc.
- Self attested copy of Domicile cenifiaate issued by an officer not below Tehsildaror SDO/SDM etc.
- One self addressed envelope of size 23×10 Cms affixed with postage for Rs.27/bearing name and fuli postal address ofthe candidate with PIN Code.
- A form for issue of Admit card will also be filled in and forwarded alongwi’thPassport size photographs as per Annexure—il alongwith the application form.
- Envelope containing Applications must be subscribed in boid letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST 0F CONST‘ABLEQ’I‘RADESMAN) IN BSF”
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 14/8/2014
Click here for More Details
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016