Bose Institute has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Bose Institute Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. S/BIOCHEM/02/2015-16. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bose Institute
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 24/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bose Institute|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||24/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Sr. Prof. & In-Charge, Registrar’s Office, Bose Institute, P-1/12, CIT Scheme VII-M, Kankurgachi, Kolkata-700054|
Detail of Bose Institute Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Bose Institute, Kolkata, invites applications from Indian Citizens for One (01) temporary position of Junior Research Fellow in the CSIR sponsored project entitled “Investigation of the archaeal diversity and activity in Sundarbans mangrove sediment” under Dr. Abhrajyoti Ghosh, DST-Ramanujan Fellow, Department of Biochemistry. The project is tenable upto 31.12.2017 and the position is coterminus with the project. Details of qualification, fellowship, age etc. are as follows:
- Essential Qualification : A good M.Sc. degree in any branch of Life Sciences with CSIR-UGC NET / GATE qualification.
- Fellowship : Rs.16,000/- p.m., plus admissible H.R.A. and Medical benifit for M.Sc. with CSIR-UGC NET- JRF or M. Tech. with CSIR-UGC-NET-JRF/NET-LS/GATE. Rs.12,000/- p.m., plus admissible H.R.A. and Medical benifit for CSIR-UGC NET-LS/GATE
- Age : Below 28 years (relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC/WOMEN candidates only as per rule).
Selection Procedure for Bose Institute- Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Bose Institute:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply on plain paper quoting Advertisement No. and position on the envelop as well as application with complete Bio-data giving e-mail ID, Phone No. and details of qualification i.e. examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks, from Secondary onwards with attested copies of testimonials, addressed to the Sr. Prof. & In-Charge, Registrar’s Office, Bose Institute, P-1/12, CIT Scheme VII-M, Kankurgachi, Kolkata-700054 on or before 24th April 2015.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/4/2015
Bose Institute Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. S/BIOCHEM/02/2015-16.
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017