Bose Institute has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Bose Institute Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. : S/CHEM/17/2015-16. Candidates who have completed MSc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bose Institute
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 28/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bose Institute
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.12,000-16,000/-pm
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 28/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Bose Institute, Kolkata
Detail Of Bose Institute Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Bose Institute, Kolkata, invites application from the Indian Citizens for one (01) temporary post of Junior Research Fellow in the DBT sponsored project entitled, “Sys TB : A Network Program for Resolving the Intracellular Dynamics of Host Pathogen Interaction in TB Infection” under the guidance of Prof. Joyoti Basu, Dept. of Chemistry. The project is tenable upto 08.01.2017. Details of qualification, fellowship, age etc. are as follows:
- Essential Qualification: A good M.Sc. degree or M.Tech. degree in Life Sciences with CSIR-UGC NET- JRF / ICMR-JRF / DBT-JRF or CSIR-UGC NET-LS /GATE qualification
- Fellowship :Rs.16,000/- p.m., plus admissible HRA for M.Sc. with CSIR-UGC NET-JRF/ ICMR-JRF/DBT-JRF or M.Tech with GATE or CSIR-UGC NET-JRF / NET-LS / ICMR-JRF / DBT-JRF. Rs.12,000/- p.m., plus admissible HRA for M.Sc. with CSIR-UGC NET-LS / GATE
- Revised fellowship may be given as per DBT guidelines on receipt of revised fellowship from DBT
- Age : Below 28 years (relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC/WOMEN candidates only as per rule).
Selection Procedure For Bose Institute – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Bose Institute:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply on plain paper quoting Advertisement No. and position on the envelop as well as application with complete Bio-data giving e-mail ID, Phone No. and details of qualification i.e. examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks, from Secondary onwards with attested copies of testimonials, addressed to the Sr. Prof. & In-Charge, Registrar’s Office, Bose Institute, P-1/12, CIT Scheme VII-M, Kankurgachi, Kolkata-700054 on or before 28 th September 2015.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/09/2015
Reference: Bose Institute Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. : S/CHEM/17/2015-16