Bose Institute has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment ofJunior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Bose Institute Recruitment 2015 –ADVT. NO. : S/PHY/14/2015-16 . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bose Institute.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for theJunior Research Fellow Job on or before11/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bose Institute
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : 25,000/p.m
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date to Apply for this job :11/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Bose Institute,Kolkata – 700 054
Detail of Bose InstituteJunior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Essential Qualification : 1st Class M.Sc. degree in Physics from a recognized university with NET qualification. The following examinations conducted by various Central Government Departments / Agencies are considered as National Eligibility Test (NET). CSIR – CSIR – UGC National Eligibility Test (NET-JRF) MHRD – Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) DAE – Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST)
- Tenure : Initially for one (01) year, renewable yearly on satisfactory performance upto 31.12.2019.
- Fellowship : Rs. 25,000/- p.m., plus admissible HRA and Medical benefit.
- Age : Below 28 years (relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC/WOMEN candidates only as per rule).
Selection Procedure for Bose Institute -Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply forJunior Research Fellow Vacancy in Bose Institute :
Interested and eligible candidates should apply on plain paper quoting advertisement No. and position on the envelop as well as application with complete Bio-data giving e-mail ID / Phone No. and details of qualification i.e. examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks from Secondary onwards with attested copies of testimonials on or before 11th September, 2015 addressed – To Sr. Prof. & In-Charge, Registrar’s Office, Bose Institute, P–1/12, C.I.T. Scheme VII-M, Kankurgachi, Kolkata – 700 054
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job11/9/2015
Bose Institute Recruitment 2014 – 17W/1396/1/Org/ECHS .
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016