Bose Institute has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Bose Institute Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. : S/CHEM/12/2015-16. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bose Institute.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 27/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bose Institute
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-25,000/-pm
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 27/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Bose Institute, P–1/12, C.I.T. Scheme VII-M, Kankurgachi, Kolkata – 700 054
Detail Of Bose Institute Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Bose Institute, Kolkata, invites applications from Indian Citizens for one (01) position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the SERB sponsored project entitled “Regulation of the mycobacterial stress response by the two-component system SenX3-RegX3 in Mycobacterium tuberculosis” under the guidance of Prof. Manikuntala Kundu, Department of Chemistry.
- The project is tenable for three years upto 02.06.2018. Details of qualification, fellowship, age etc. are as follows :-
- Essential Qualification : M.Sc. or M. Tech degree in Life Sciences with NET qualification.
- The following examinations conducted by various Central Government Departments / Agencies are considered as National Eligibility Test (NET).
- CSIR – CSIR – UGC National Eligibility Test including LS
- MHRD – Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE), Joint Admission Test (JAM),
- Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)
- DBT – Biotechnology Eligibility Test & Test conducted in Bioinformatics By Bioinformatics National Consortium (BINC)
- DAE – JEST & JGEEBILS, NBHM
- ICMR – JRF Entrance Examination
- ICAR – All India Competitive Examination (AICE)
- Fellowship : Rs. 25,000/- p.m., plus admissible HRA.
- Age : Below 28 Years (relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC/WOMEN candidates only as per rule).
Selection Procedure For Bose Institute – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Bose Institute:
Interested and eligible candidates should apply on plain paper quoting advertisement No. and position on the envelop as well as application with complete Bio-data giving e-mail ID / Phone No. and details of qualification i.e. examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks from Secondary onwards with Attested copies of testimonials addressed to the Sr. Prof. & In-Charge, Registrar’s Office, Bose Institute, P–1/12, C.I.T. Scheme VII-M, Kankurgachi, Kolkata – 700 054 on or before 27 th July, 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/07/2015
Reference: Bose Institute Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. : S/CHEM/12/2015-16
Top Company Openings: