Bose Institute has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Ph.D. Programs through recruitment notification – Bose Institute Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.: BI/09/ M.Sc.Ph.D./2015-16. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bose Institute.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Ph.D. Programs on or before 26/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bose Institute
Vacancy Name : Ph.D. Programs
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-9,000/-pm
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 26/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Bose Institute, 93/3A/1, Acharya Prafulla Chandra Rd, Raja Bazar, Kolkata, West Bengal-700009
Detail Of Bose Institute Ph.D. Programs Recruitment:
- An Integrated M.Sc.-Ph.D. Program (on life sciences and physical sciences; duration approximately 6 years) has been introduced at the Bose Institute, Kolkata, in collaboration with the Calcutta University.
- Often, students in their early career develop a tendency to absorb and process a large amount of information at the expense of analytical abilities, critical thinking and effective communication skills. Our program has been designed to address these deficiencies and orient the students towards research.
- Areas of specialization Life Sciences: Plant Molecular Biology & Biotechnology. Molecular & Cellular Biology .Biophysical Chemistry .Computational & Systems Biology.
- Physical Sciences: Astroparticle Physics (High Energy Physics, Astrophysics and Cosmology) .Condensed Matter Physics and Complex Systems .Quantum Computation and Information.Space Science (Atmospheric Science, Fluid Mechanics and Solar Physics)
- Eligibility for Application :65% Marks in Madhyamik (class 10)and Higher Secondary (class 12) or equivalent exams With at least 70% marks in science subjects (average of class 10 and class 12)
- AND • More than 60% marks in B.Sc. (Hons.) in any branch of science or B.Tech/BE/MBBS from any recognized institution (Life Sciences) • More than 60% marks in B.Sc. (Hons.) in Physics or B.Tech/BE from any recognized institution (for Physical Sciences)
- Fellowship During the first two years (M.Sc.) all students will be offered a fellowship of Rs. 9,000.00 per month provided the student secures 60% marks on an average or more and attends at least 75% of the classes in each semeste
- Prospective candidates must first apply online followed by submission of the hard copy (See below).
- Details are available at Bose Institute website: www.jcbose.ac.in (link Integrated M.Sc.Ph.D. 2015-16). Detailed Information about the Institute can also be found at the Bose Institute website. For any query, please contact [email protected]
Selection Procedure For Bose Institute – Ph.D. Programs Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
- Not more than twenty (20) students in Life Sciences and eight (8) in Physical Science will be admitted on the basis academic record and performance in eligibility tests and interview.
How To Apply For Ph.D. Programs Vacancy in Bose Institute:
- Only applications received online will be processed . Candidate should send the hard copy of the online application (with applicant’s code which will be generated only after submitting the application) along with attested copies of all certificates and testimonials and a recent color passport size photograph.
- The System will not accept any online application after 17.00 hrs. IST on June 26, 2015.
- Copies of Certificates/Testimonials need not be attached at the time of online application.
- Eligibility criteria will be reckoned on the last date of submission of application, i.e., on June 26, 2015.
- Candidate has to upload a recent passport size photograph (35mm x 35 mm) only in .jpg format not exceeding 50kb
- The names of short-listed candidates will be posted on website only. No individual letter will be sent.
- Before applying, the applicants should ensure that they possess at least the essential qualifications and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement.
- If a candidate is found not eligible, his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment. (It may be noted that even if a candidate qualifies in the test/ interview and subsequently it is found that he/she does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature will be cancelled).
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/06/2015
Reference: Bose Institute Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.: BI/09/ M.Sc.Ph.D./2015-16
Top Company Openings:
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017