Bose Institute has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Scientist through recruitment notification – Bose Institute Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. S/DMM/ 11/2015-16. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bose Institute.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Scientist. Walk in Interview will be held on 20/07/2015 at 11.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Bose Institute
Vacancy Name : Project Scientist
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Kolkata
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 20/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Sr. Prof. & InCharge, Registrar’s Office, Bose Institute, P- 1/12, CIT Scheme VII-M, Kankurgachi, Kolkata-700054
Detail Of Bose Institute Project Scientist Recruitment:
Walk-in-Interview will be held on 20th July, 2015 at 11.30 A.M in the Seminar Room of Department of Microbiology, Bose Institute, P-1/12, C.I.T. Scheme VII-M, Kankurgachi, Kolkata-700054 for one position of Project Scientist in the DBT sponsored project entitled, “TLR2-dependent engagement of the host cell kinases and phosphatases that dictate disease progression or resolution”, under the guidance of Prof. Subrata Majumdar, Division of Molecular Medicine. The project is tenable for two years. Details of qualification, pay, age etc. are as follows:
- Essential Qualification: M.Sc. degree followed by a Ph.D degree in Life Sciences with Leishmania research experience and research publication in the related field.
- Desirable Qualification: Experience in animal cell culture, animal handling, research experience in molecular biology with modern technology, PCR array, DNA sequencing, experience in over expression plasmid generation and delivery, ELISA, Western Blot and some protein purification techniques.
- Consolidated Pay : Rs. 35,000/- p.m.
- Age: Below 35 years as on the day on which the application is made (relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC/WOMEN candidates only as per rule).
Selection Procedure For Bose Institute – Project Scientist Post:
- Written Test on 20/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Project Scientist vacancy in Bose Institute:
Interested and eligible candidates may appear before the Selection Committee with a typed application addressed to the Sr. Prof. & InCharge, Registrar’s Office, Bose Institute, P- 1/12, CIT Scheme VII-M, Kankurgachi, Kolkata-700054 along with Bio-data giving details of
qualification i.e. examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks from Secondary onwards with attested copies of Certificates, Mark-sheets and testimonials. The candidates should also bring the original mark-sheets, certificates etc. at the time of Interview. No TA/DA is admissible for appearing at the Interview
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 20/07/2015
VENUE : Sr. Prof. & InCharge, Registrar’s Office, Bose Institute, P- 1/12, CIT Scheme VII-M, Kankurgachi, Kolkata-700054
Reference: Bose Institute Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. S/DMM/ 11/2015-16
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017